2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson wont be back until after the World Cup. That's a long time. It's good that there's competition for places.

TBF, I think given the nature of the CBs this season, and Gueye covering also, the FB jobs are an easier gig now.
Big fan of Seamus me Dave, but you act like the forum and the fanbase hasnt collectively wanted us to buy a new Right Back for at least the last 3 years.

He wont let us down, but hes keeping the spot warm, nothing more.

I dont like tempting fate, but the chances of him staying injury free till Patters is back are slim to none.

Big fan of Seamus me Dave, but you act like the forum and the fanbase hasnt collectively wanted us to buy a new Right Back for at least the last 3 years.

He wont let us down, but hes keeping the spot warm, nothing more.

I dont like tempting fate, but the chances of him staying injury free till Patters is back are slim to none.
He played 30 games last season when he needed an op. No idea why he cant do the same with injury?!

As for the RB situation: I've been saying for 9 months we need another one in. And we still do.

The boy Patters is the future.
He looks to be. I have doubts still: I've yet to see him take on any opposition defender. That's just strange goven his athleticism. Maybe that comes over time, but it is a glaring weakness right now that he needs to work on. Also, I have concerns over a player with so few senior appearances picking up two serious injuries through pretty innocuous challenges. If there's any more of that after he gets back then alarm bells will be ringing very loudly.

He played 30 games last season when he needed an op. No idea why he cant do the same with injury?!

As for the RB situation: I've been saying for 9 months we need another one in. And we still do.

Yes we do, because Coleman is 34 and can barely stand upright. Of course we need to sign another right back or hope Mills can step up to be Patterson’s backup next season.

He looks to be. I have doubts still: I've yet to see him take on any opposition defender. That's just strange goven his athleticism. Maybe that comes over time, but it is a glaring weakness right now that he needs to work on. Also, I have concerns over a player with so few senior appearances picking up two serious injuries through pretty innocuous challenges. If there's anuy more of that after he gets back then alarm bells will be ringing very loudly

STFU man. Change the effing record. You're boring

Patterson wont be back until after the World Cup. That's a long time. It's good that there's competition for places.

TBF, I think given the nature of the CBs this season, and Gueye covering also, the FB jobs are an easier gig now.
How will you spin this statement when he comes back before the end of October

Hopeful that. Can't see Lampard rushing him even if fit. If he's back for Leicester at home and Bournemouth away I'll be happy as that's a potential 6 points there going into the world cup, assuming the strongest 11 stay fit and in form

Hopeful that. Can't see Lampard rushing him even if fit. If he's back for Leicester at home and Bournemouth away I'll be happy as that's a potential 6 points there going into the world cup, assuming the strongest 11 stay fit and in form

He looks to be. I have doubts still: I've yet to see him take on any opposition defender. That's just strange goven his athleticism. Maybe that comes over time, but it is a glaring weakness right now that he needs to work on. Also, I have concerns over a player with so few senior appearances picking up two serious injuries through pretty innocuous challenges. If there's any more of that after he gets back then alarm bells will be ringing very loudly.
Lol, after spending Jan - August saying he couldn't defend, you've spent the entirety of this season pivoting to a "he can't attack" gambit.

A run out days before.

It's simple: Coleman was injured and lost the position to a player who did well. Now he's got the shirt because Patterson got injured. If he does well enough over the period up to the World Cup he'll retain it.

….maybe Patterson gets back in the team as a winger :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.