2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out for 4-6 weeks the rumours are.
Hmmm - That has now been confirmed in a statement by Everton, with the right-back now expected to be out for around four to five weeks with the ankle injury he sustained at Hampden Park.

Just saying like, I was right, told you :)

Hmmm - That has now been confirmed in a statement by Everton, with the right-back now expected to be out for around four to five weeks with the ankle injury he sustained at Hampden Park.

Just saying like, I was right, told you :)

….wow, a proper ITK. Very well done on self-vaulting. Is your name Dave by any chance?

Coleman has the chance to make the shirt his again. In reality it's been loaned out.
3a4d280db94a7bae8ade17505495bea5.jpg

Good news that our undisputed, first-choice right back who has been integral to our mean defence won’t be out for long. I‘m hoping that we don’t return to 5 at the back but can honestly see it now to compensate for the lack of Patterson’s athleticism and defensive nous
Coleman plays 15 min before a massive mistake that costs us a goal.

Patterson with 1 leg in a cast after the operation >>>>>>>>>> Coleman in his current peak form.

Coleman has the chance to make the shirt his again. In reality it's been loaned out.

….the fact Coleman has had nil game time is a clear indication of the new order.

i have to say, I’m amazed at how this situation has so quickly developed given the reluctance to select Patterson when he was available last season. I was dismayed at that, I’m delighted at this ‘new’ Lampard, I’m also delighted we have Coleman to come in. The transition is complete, it’s how it should work.

….the fact Coleman has had nil game time is a clear indication of the new order.

i have to say, I’m amazed at how this situation has so quickly developed
given the reluctance to select Patterson when he was available last season. I was dismayed at that, I’m delighted at this ‘new’ Lampard, I’m also delighted we have Coleman to come in. The transition is complete, it’s how it should work.
I'm not amazed. Coleman wasn't available for selection for the first few games and the defence played well throughout the first 7 games.

But that doesn't mean he cant recapture the jersey. Circumstances took it from him and circumstances have handed it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.