2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a physical defender. His tackles are good. I remember when he broke into the team under Moyes and he near put Bale in the Paddock with a fantastic fair but no nonsense challenge. He's not lacking in that side of defending. And he's a safe pair of hands linking up play.

His big issue now is that when he gets turned, that is pretty much it: we're in bother down that flank. However, we were in a lot of bother last season because we had poor CBs who couldn't do a covering role. Coady and Tarkowski change the scenario markedly. Ive lost times the number of times Coady has tidied up on the right side of defence this season already.

We'll be fine. And as I said above and in the Coleman thread, Seamus is much more aggressive attacking wise than Patterson.
Coleman’s crosses go awry, but he does get up there. Has the odd goal in him too, tho I remember him staring at an open goalmouth last session (at Leeds IIRC) and hitting it 30 yards off target.

So have we decided he’s torn all his ligaments from head to toe and will never walk again?
4 EXTERIOR - FOREST - DAY | Matt's Monty Python Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.