2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure but it's not like Frank has to write a perfect public relations thesis every time he answers a question in each press conference ?
I'm certainly available, ready and waiting to accept a job at £10k a week to answer any press-related questions for him.

If he was good enough he wouldn't have needed surgery

Just a couple of paracetamol and he could have been back to work within the hour

No I think we can safely write him off and go home secure in the knowledge that he'll never ever make it at Everton because he was injured and didn't get to play a few games at the tail end of a season. I think we can all agree that such a judgment represents the soundest of logic
I don’t know why he wasn’t tearing it up on the right hand side on his crutches. Slacker!

No commitment from youngsters these days.

I have not really seem anything that backs up your views on Patterson either way. He didn’t play last season because he was injured. There are plenty of commentators who think he has talent.

I know you have you have your own particular views on full backs that most just don’t share. Peak Baines was superb!

In terms of purchasing, I don’t think we will have any money to buy a third right back when the midfield is so desperate and we need more creativity up front. Personally I’ll reserve judgement on Patterson until I have watched him playing a few games.
Baines was a poor defender too, but he could still do a job of sorts there. And his attacking prowess made all criticism of him from a football only angle redundant.

Hopefully Patterson makes the step up and silences his doubters.

I'm just saying that it looks like FL might want some more insurance there at RWB.

Lampard is gonna dig his own grave by keeping Coleman as first choice this season. That genuinely will lose us points on its own regardless of what else we do or don’t do in the transfer market or what formation we line up with.
Coleman is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.