Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is….. is he any good and is he ready to play in the starting 11? Not getting game time at Rangers

The question is….. is he any good and is he ready to play in the starting 11? Not getting game time at Rangers
My Rangers supporting friend tells me he has a great engine on him and is very good going forward. He’s clearly highly rated, but Tavernier has been outstanding for them at RB.

Give the lad a chance to run free and cause mayhem, if he can create some chances, be tenacious, and get the people going, I’m in.

Good luck my friend. Best advice: Speak directly to Duncan Ferguson, he’s the one person at the club who in my opinion will see you right.

Nathan Patterson is a very good prospect! Tav our captain has phenomenal numbers in terms of goals/assists, we wish Nathan well at Everton. Nathan has got to the stage where he's far to good to be on the bench week in week out, I'm confident when he finds his feet at your old famous Club he do you well. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.