Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying it's alright for someone to post ludicrous leis about me, but if I reply to that post I'm the one who's going to be banned?

You seem determined to invent some kind of sectarianism here, r aggro between Celtic and Rangers fans, when all I'm doing is pointing out to an Everton fan it's not my who is the liar.

Can I ask you, are you going to deny me the right to reply to someone slagging me off, or in this case accusing me of lying on two separate occasions?

It would appear you're perfectly happy to watch a pile on against me, but leap into action when I respond to those posts.

I have never claimed to be an Everton supporter. I only support one team, Celtic. I did however take a shine to Everton when I was young and asked my dad to buy me the yellow and blue away kit. I have a soft spot for Everton but I'm not, and have never claimed to be an Everton supporter.
I’m not denying you anything because you’re still here.

You’re welcome to leave it at that.

Are you saying it's alright for someone to post ludicrous leies about me, but if I reply to that post I'm the one who's going to be banned?

You seem determined to invent some kind of sectarianism here, r aggro between Celtic and Rangers fans, when all I'm doing is pointing out to an Everton fan it's not my who is the liar.

Can I ask you, are you going to deny me the right to reply to someone slagging me off, or in this case accusing me of lying on two separate occasions?

It would appear you're perfectly happy to watch a pile on against me, but leap into action when I respond to those posts.

I have never claimed to be an Everton supporter. I only support one team, Celtic. I did however take a shine to Everton when I was young and asked my dad to buy me the yellow and blue away kit. I have a soft spot for Everton but I'm not, and have never claimed to be an Everton supporter.
Hello mate I think it’s best to start a gentle thread to calmly discuss this issue and your feud with the other guy. Let me help.

Status
Not open for further replies.