Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it’s not as bad as Oviedo as #8. I’ll never forgive the club for that.
Football has been mental for years
5728c50e7cc8ea0d86000001.jpg

Seriously, what is the actual point of shirt numbers now?
Originally shirt numbers told you what position a player had in the team.
Squad numbers just don't make sense. The players name is now printed on the shirt so the number isn't even needed for identification purposes.
I suppose it helps the ref in that they're not actually writing a name down after a booking, but just a number on the shorts would do for that.

What????

I literally haven’t said anything to you you utter strange cat

I just noticed your post denying you said I lied about seeing Kenny Dalglish play. I

I can only speculate as to the reasons why anyone would think i would lie about something like that, but clearly you did.

Grand old Team post about Dalglish lie.PNG

I just noticed your post denying you said I lied about seeing Kenny Dalglish play. I

I can only speculate as to the reasons why anyone would think i would lie about something like that, but clearly you did.

View attachment 160444
Mate this thread has been closed for about 11 weeks now. I heartily approve of you reopening it to start a feud.

View attachment 160444
Ha ha ha. Bravo.

The only thing unravelling around here is him.

Status
Not open for further replies.