Nathan Broadhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to that game (don't ask) and I was really impressed with him. I was surprised because i'd not really heard much about him but he quite easily outshone some of the more feted young lads, particularly Dowell.
Yes he came on as a sub, scored a decent goal anticipating a pass from James McCarthy? Why did you put “don’t ask” about that game, quite a few (8,000 or more) turned up for that match?

Yes he came on as a sub, scored a decent goal anticipating a pass from James McCarthy? Why did you put “don’t ask” about that game, quite a few (8,000 or more) turned up for that match?
I can't believe you ignored my specific instructions not to ask! No sorry I just forgot for a second that people don't actually know me. I lived in London at the time, so I thought saying I travelled up for a midweek friendly against Gor Mahia may have seemed a bit odd. I came up because it was my nephew's first trip to Goodison so I wanted to be there.

I can't believe you ignored my specific instructions not to ask! No sorry I just forgot for a second that people don't actually know me. I lived in London at the time, so I thought saying I travelled up for a midweek friendly against Gor Mahia may have seemed a bit odd. I came up because it was my nephew's first trip to Goodison so I wanted to be there.
Fair enough, hope you and your nephew enjoyed the game.

Seems to have a good attitude and works well. Got pace which is needed to make it. Big year for him if he stays or goes on loan. Needs to improve this year to start getting regular game time. Fingers crossed for him.

Only saw the highlights but looks exciting. Imagine, despite his age and inexperience, he would do more than Walcott!!!!!!

Looked very confident on the pitch. Reminded me a bit of Billy from years gone buy, probably because he was wearing the 7. Still a lot to do, but looked very composed and has quick feet.

I posted earlier that Everton played a game against Bangor in a testimonial match for his Grandad. Farrar Road. Howard Kendall played against Everton. Heath and Sharp and the rest of the team also played.

I went to that game (don't ask) and I was really impressed with him. I was surprised because i'd not really heard much about him but he quite easily outshone some of the more feted young lads, particularly Dowell.

Yeah I remember thinking that at the time too!

Hopefully gets some good exposure to the 1st team this year, looked a really good prospect
at 21, a loan for him would do him wonders needs to play a good 30+ game season
unless he is considered a real first team contender

Status
Not open for further replies.