Nathan Broadhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pab Laa

Player Valuation: £1m
Sorry, I've been sunning myself in Spain but...

Seemed to get good reviews this boy...

Is he the lad who came on as a cameo in one of the cup games last season / season before?

Made me question my own memory here but got this from the OS:

Nathan Broadhead's finest campaign to date was recognised when he scooped Everton's Under-23 Player-of-the-Season prize following the young Blues' double-winning exploits in 2018-19.

A skilful forward, blessed with two good feet, Broadhead netted in the first team's 4-0 SportPesa Trophy victory over Kenyan team Gor Mahia in November 2018.

So it'll be that last sentence I was referring to!

Nathan, to me, is one of those unsung players like the two players from Howard Kendall’s title winning teams, Harper and Richardson, they came in and did a real professional job, adding a goal or two, Broadhead is the same, no frills or fancy dribbling, just gets on with giving it his all, for the benefit of the team, never shirks his responsibilty, be very interesting watching the rest of his career.

I really like what I've seen of him to date which is admittedly not a lot. Whether he'll make it to the first team only time will tell but seems to have a reasonable skill set, reads a game well and has a desire to get on the ball or into dangerous positions. Seemed to tire a bit towards the end of the game yesterday but was one of the few players who got a full game? (stream went down with four minutes to go so may have been subbed late on).

Made me question my own memory here but got this from the OS:

Nathan Broadhead's finest campaign to date was recognised when he scooped Everton's Under-23 Player-of-the-Season prize following the young Blues' double-winning exploits in 2018-19.

A skilful forward, blessed with two good feet, Broadhead netted in the first team's 4-0 SportPesa Trophy victory over Kenyan team Gor Mahia in November 2018.

So it'll be that last sentence I was referring to!
I went to that game (don't ask) and I was really impressed with him. I was surprised because i'd not really heard much about him but he quite easily outshone some of the more feted young lads, particularly Dowell.

Speaking of cricket players, there is no way Moeen Ali's beard is legit. He has just taken a santa beard and dyed it black.

Status
Not open for further replies.