2017/18 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKJhx9l.gif

And people complain when players aren't loyal to us, look at how this board treats players who give their all for the club.

He isn't the most talented but he works his butt off for us and I appreciate that, if the club move him on than it'll be upsetting that it never worked out for Mo here.

I'll admit he isn't at the level he should be by now.. but this is as much owing to RM not playing him when he was clearly better than Mcarthy and then the injury..

Give the guy a break. He knows he is 3rd choice DM and he is coming back from multiple injuries that have threatened his Everton career. Now he is back and has completed 90 mins for the 2nd time in over a year. Yes he makes mistakes but so did Williams on Sunday, so did Stones on multiple times, so did Tim Howler. I understand many fans adore him for his passion, committment and fiery nature. I am one of those. He isn't playing to his 100% yet, I haven't seen those track back tackles, running forward with the ball from him since he came back. Even Koeman commented that he needs to improve his decision making. He will improve with games. Out of Gana, Schneiderlin and Besic, Besic has the best forward pass in him and is the most attacking of the trio. Give him time, let him have some more minutes and he will surely improve. He knows where his position is in the squad and the competetion. Its a long season and we will need him plenty of times. At DM and at CB.

I really like the fact that no matter how many mistakes he makes, he gets back up, asks for the ball then tries something again.

That however is the only thing I like. Poor player, can't pass, doesn't know when to pass or cruff turn, doesn't read the game and has a very limited footballing brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.