2017/18 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how bad was he?

He felt kinda off during the warm-up so I could just imagine that he did not run that much, tried to get as much ball as possible without doing [Poor language removed] with it, just passing short as usual and then doing some unnecessary moves in dangerous areas. Am I far off?

Did he contribute on the defensive part at all? That is at least something he is good at, or maybe was....

So how bad was he?

He felt kinda off during the warm-up so I could just imagine that he did not run that much, tried to get as much ball as possible without doing [Poor language removed] with it, just passing short as usual and then doing some unnecessary moves in dangerous areas. Am I far off?

Did he contribute on the defensive part at all? That is at least something he is good at, or maybe was....

Defensive part I thought he did well mopping up tonight. His distribution was poor and he nearly got Keane broken in half. Needs to knock the dribbling runs on the head though as he is woeful at it

Defensive part I thought he did well mopping up tonight. His distribution was poor and he nearly got Keane broken in half. Needs to knock the dribbling runs on the head though as he is woeful at it
Nice to know that it wasn't all negative about his performance tonight! I hope there is a VOD coming soon so that I can watch how the rest of the players played as well.

Wasn't impressed tonight, was trying too hard and at times his decision-making bordered on utter stupidity. He lost the ball quite a lot in dangerous areas, in a Premier League game we'd have been punished. Needs a big few months or it's out you go Mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.