2017/18 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh on here tonight!

Looked to get involved, carried the ball forward often, didn't shy away from his responsibilities and got stuck in where needed.

A few errors with a lack of concentration - some would have led to goal scoring chances against better teams. Needs to cut that side of his game out but that'll only come with more game time...

If football was all about being close control and being able to dribble 10 yards, Mo Besic would be world class. But...

He's showing that he isn't capable of deputising for Schneiderlin. We need a new holding midfielder next summer and Mo The Myth needs binning

He was absolutely dreadful tonight, from his poor tackle in the first half, to his wayward passing, to his suicide ball for Keane which fell short, to falling over his own feet leaving Vaughan in on goal. Not good..

If he stays fit between now and January, I'd think about sending him out on loan somewhere he'll play every week. Reassess him in the summer when he's had a chance to find form and sharpness.

These sporadic appearances seem to be doing him more harm than good. He was absolutely woeful tonight.

He's been playing with the youth teams or reserves hasn't he? Inexplicably poor tonight *from what I heard listening to the audio stream...

Yeah, I think the biggest issue with Besic is he views himself as capable of much more than he is. This leads to him being casual with the ball and doing things he shouldnt be. If he didnt do that hed be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.