2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Once he’s gone least there’s no more [Poor language removed] that clown bought us. Christ I hate the fact he was our manager and hate the fact people think being a nice bloke qualifies you to be manager of Everton. That 5-2 derby the clown was walking past the away end and people actually clapped him.

I would fully endorse this but we cant sell what will not be ours during the next transfer window.

Don't think he's kicked a ball at any level this year. What a waste of a season.
TBH Tim I was bored sitting in a packed beer garden waiting to be served and my missus was on the phone. Couldn't think of anything positive to say so just started going through the players.

Think it may have been an old trait of yours but may be mistaken.

But basically just bored

TBH Tim I was bored sitting in a packed beer garden waiting to be served and my missus was on the phone. Couldn't think of anything positive to say so just started going through the players.

Think it may have been an old trait of yours but may be mistaken.

But basically just bored

I have done this in years gone by sat on the train home from work. So yes you would be correct.

SELL in all capitals meant I really wanted to SELL someone.

Sell in lower case usually meant we had lost the week before and I was in a strop

Im just really interested in what he does all day. Does he train? Does he help out in the canteen? What does his day look like? Does he even have to turn up and punch in every day or does he rock up when he feels like? Is it 9-5 or does he make up appointments to get out early? Does he have to actively avoid the team or is it kind of awkward passing them in corridors? I wanna see a Netflix series on his adventures.

Once he’s gone least there’s no more [Poor language removed] that clown bought us. Christ I hate the fact he was our manager and hate the fact people think being a nice bloke qualifies you to be manager of Everton. That 5-2 derby the clown was walking past the away end and people actually clapped him.
RM should be sacked a year earlier.

While we rather have kids on the bench than having this guy...

Is he even in the UK?

Last spotted in Pattaya, Thailand.

ATM..jpg

You alright?

Captain v citeh

Marks KDB out the game, proves he's the only one with any bollocks in the Midfield.Gets new 5 year deal, becomes club legend, Wins us the Europe conference league

Im just really interested in what he does all day. Does he train? Does he help out in the canteen? What does his day look like? Does he even have to turn up and punch in every day or does he rock up when he feels like? Is it 9-5 or does he make up appointments to get out early? Does he have to actively avoid the team or is it kind of awkward passing them in corridors? I wanna see a Netflix series on his adventures.
Can't understand why the club can't sign me on a free pay me £2k a week to do nothing at all. I won't even disturb training with my presence. Win win

Status
Not open for further replies.