2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is severely bad, he was pretty much 8th choice central midfielder at Sheffield United who are one of the worst Premier League sides ever.
But their midfield was made up of hard working, combative midfielders with energy who like to tackle.
Last night, we had Siggurdson and a CB alongside Tom Davis

But their midfield was made up of hard working, combative midfielders with energy who like to tackle.

Can you actually imagine Besic being that at this point in his career? I think he’s thrown the towel in and would probably just be another Schneiderlin jogging around to get marked so he doesn’t receive a pass.

He is bad, he was pretty much 8th choice central midfielder at Sheffield United who are one of the worst Premier League sides ever.

Tbf he played for them last year and they finished above us.

I don't think he's the answer, but it makes zero sense to have him on the books and not utilise him at all... even to make up the numbers in a position we're plagued by injuries.

I'd actually like someone to go through each teams squads and see how many bolasie, besic and garbutt types they have that haven't actually played a game for their club in years. I'm too lazy to do it myself
Chelsea's longest serving player recently left the club without ever playing for the first team
Spent nearly 10 years out on loan
Name escapes me

Spot on. It was a grave error of Carlo's not to play a "hard working, combative midfield with energy who like to tackle." Were they on the bench? Not sure, as I have never heard of any of the players on the bench, apart from Iwobi. Wonder what the score would have been if Carlo had played 3 off the bench to make their 1st team debuts? Maybe 4-0 to Brighton?

Spot on. It was a grave error of Carlo's not to play a "hard working, combative midfield with energy who like to tackle." Were they on the bench? Not sure, as I have never heard of any of the players on the bench, apart from Iwobi. Wonder what the score would have been if Carlo had played 3 off the bench to make their 1st team debuts? Maybe 4-0 to Brighton?
So you've taken a comment about why Besic wasn't getting into Sheff Utd team least year and interpreted it as a demand to give 3 youngsters their debuts last night.
Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.