2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Mo Besic show the same lack of desire and commitment that the rest of our players have? Doubt it.
I don't have a problem with a player if he is not good enough, but I do have a problem when they appear to not be interested in giving %100 on the pitch.

Haven't seen him in any training video or photos so doubt he is training with the 1st team squad. Which is a mystery as he was included in the 25man squad

Bring back the Dream Team!

1621305132133.png

Would Mo Besic show the same lack of desire and commitment that the rest of our players have? Doubt it.
I don't have a problem with a player if he is not good enough, but I do have a problem when they appear to not be interested in giving %100 on the pitch.

He'd be hard pushed to like given he's not trained with the team all season.

Like it must be mad. He genuinely hasn't had one training session with the team... must just do it with the U23s or on his own, if he's even in the country. Like, if his family aren't here, you'd surely just get off wouldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.