2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DanEFC92 ...I note you often post important snippets from games. Thank you mate, they're much appreciated.

200.gif

The first time he came on I called him ' a psycho' which he was. Last night he had as good a game as possible and he was at his right level, His 'yellows'
and 'reds ' won't bother this manager he's with. Pulis is slightly ahead of only Sparky for signing assassins.

Yet no one in PL sign Besic and the past 4 temp/perm Everton managers including Silva does/did not feel the same.

That's a very simplistic way to look at things.

He was injured for a lot of time during those 4 managers reigns and I would assume no PL team went after him because he is still unproven at this level due to his lack of game time. Its not like he was at top level clubs in the past either so this combined with bad injury record makes it hard for any club to take a risk on him at this point.

The talent is there. Always has been. The mentality is a bit off though. I reckon a proper manager who could get into his head could make him a top player. I was actually hoping Silva would be that person and I am surprised he let him go as I thought he was our best player in pre-season by a mile.

That's a very simplistic way to look at things.

He was injured for a lot of time during those 4 managers reigns and I would assume no PL team went after him because he is still unproven at this level due to his lack of game time. Its not like he was at top level clubs in the past either so this combined with bad injury record makes it hard for any club to take a risk on him at this point.

The talent is there. Always has been. The mentality is a bit off though. I reckon a proper manager who could get into his head could make him a top player. I was actually hoping Silva would be that person and I am surprised he let him go as I thought he was our best player in pre-season by a mile.

Not sure his decision making is good enough though. If he is gonna to make it, it won’t be a Championship club like Boro.

Not sure his decision making is good enough though. If he is gonna to make it, it won’t be a Championship club like Boro.

Well yeah that's his main issue. I think that is coachable though. It's worth remembering he has not got a lot of games under his belt and is still fairly young. He is only on loan to Boro too of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.