2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m concerned that we have several signed players on loan and have loaned several players out. Logically, what is the conclusion of that ?
Not too sure what you're getting at Kev.

My conclusion on outgoing players is that we couldn't get the clubs to pay the price we wanted to buy the players, or possibly the player themselves didnlt want t go or couldn't agree terms. The story on Besic is that the agent wanted to large a fee and Boro wouldn't pay it.

Who knows about the incoming players. Maybe we didn't have the budget to buy them because we hadn't been able to raise enough from sales. Maybe the parent clubs didn't want to sell. There was a story that United wanted to buy Zouma but Chelsea were only prepared to let him go out on loan. Who knows if that was true. Also we may not have been prepared to take a chance on Gomes because of his form/injuries at Barca. Sort of a play before you pay deal if you like.

Whatever the reasons, I can't see any correlation between the loans in and the loans out.

I’m concerned that we have several signed players on loan and have loaned several players out. Logically, what is the conclusion of that ?

I'm glad you are finally being honest and open with yourself. Recognising your failings and reaching out to other supporters to help you with logical thinking

Is going to be a long road back Kev, but you've made the first step. We are all proud of you

Not too sure what you're getting at Kev.

My conclusion on outgoing players is that we couldn't get the clubs to pay the price we wanted to buy the players, or possibly the player themselves didnlt want t go or couldn't agree terms. The story on Besic is that the agent wanted to large a fee and Boro wouldn't pay it.

Who knows about the incoming players. Maybe we didn't have the budget to buy them because we hadn't been able to raise enough from sales. Maybe the parent clubs didn't want to sell. There was a story that United wanted to buy Zouma but Chelsea were only prepared to let him go out on loan. Who knows if that was true. Also we may not have been prepared to take a chance on Gomes because of his form/injuries at Barca. Sort of a play before you pay deal if you like.

Whatever the reasons, I can't see any correlation between the loans in and the loans out.

Ive no problems with the loans, its like everybody suddenly forgets we had 39 players at the "start" of the window.

We couldnt sell them all, most of them arent worth a bean and on disgusting wages, loaning them out gets us a small loan fee, some of their wages and we dont have sulky players infecting the other players.

Some of our better signings have been loans.

I personally would have kept Besic, but realistically hes not going to play much, so a loan and probably a move away in the summer is the best thing for him and us. Im fairly sure that big Marcel will find us a better player.

I was hoping for a clean slate for everyone and the loan being an extended trial so to speak.

You’re probably right though.

The fact that we agreed his sale suggests to me that Silva doesnt really rate him.

Of course that changes if we get a new manager between now and next summer, but you would think Brands was also on board with his sale.

Be very shocked if he plays for us again.

The fact that we agreed his sale suggests to me that Silva doesnt really rate him.

Of course that changes if we get a new manager between now and next summer, but you would think Brands was also on board with his sale.

Be very shocked if he plays for us again.
I didn’t know the sale bit, I must read back.

A pity though, every team could do with a hard tackling maniac.

How come he’s suddenly an ace player? He’s not good enough. Championship player at best. You just know he’s going to miss half the season with various bans through stupid tackles.

Marco getting rid of the right players.

Status
Not open for further replies.