2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come he’s suddenly an ace player? He’s not good enough. Championship player at best. You just know he’s going to miss half the season with various bans through stupid tackles.

Marco getting rid of the right players.

Difficult not to like the lad though. Thought he would be brilliant for us, sadly, not to be.

How come he’s suddenly an ace player? He’s not good enough. Championship player at best. You just know he’s going to miss half the season with various bans through stupid tackles.

Marco getting rid of the right players.

Its amazing the amount of times I end up typing this...

People think he is good because he is a too footed player who can tackle, pass and shows some leadership. They also realize that he is a bit of a dope who does stupid things at times.

The ability is there, it always has been. If it was all about ability he would be plenty good enough but its not always about that.

People forget he is still pretty young, especially experience wise as he has missed a decent amount of time. He may be a late developer in terms of the mental side of his game, of course it may not happen at all.

How many games has he actually missed through suspension?

I get how people can see that he has not got his all round game together, I don't get people who cant at least see the ability he has though.

Its amazing the amount of times I end up typing this...

People think he is good because he is a too footed player who can tackle, pass and shows some leadership. They also realize that he is a bit of a dope who does stupid things at times.

The ability is there, it always has been. If it was all about ability he would be plenty good enough but its not always about that.

People forget he is still pretty young, especially experience wise as he has missed a decent amount of time. He may be a late developer in terms of the mental side of his game, of course it may not happen at all.

How many games has he actually missed through suspension?

I get how people can see that he has not got his all round game together, I don't get people who cant at least see the ability he has though.

All irrelevant I’m afraid. A club of our size simply cannot afford to experiment with players who are clearly deficient in important aspects. Leave those kinds of rolls of the dice to the likes of Boro.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.