2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the boro game. Besic looks a different player for them seems to be a much more attacking midfield position than we ever played him in. One goal and an assist in this game. Not saying we should of kept him, just glad that i can see what i always thought he has which was attacking ability, not so much defensive!

Watching the boro game. Besic looks a different player for them seems to be a much more attacking midfield position than we ever played him in. One goal and an assist in this game. Not saying we should of kept him, just glad that i can see what i always thought he has which was attacking ability, not so much defensive!
What your seeing is a championship level player finding his level

You could see glimpses when he did get a game with us, he was always dropping deep to get the ball and get us on the front foot.

If he stays there, I hope Boro come up,, and he bangs in four against us when we played them at Goodison.

Be
We have signed plenty of players out of the championship that have been prem standard in the past it doesnt mean they aint good enough. Cahil, Jags, Lescott etc[/QUOTE

Besic had his chance here, the only thing he was good at was warming the physio table up

He is playing well.He is playing at a much lower level.
He is playing well because he is playing well because he is in a lower level not rocket is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.