Moyes stirring it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who is thinking, maybe just maybe we would have been better bringing Moyes back than give BFS the gig.
Moyes is the best manger we have had since Moyes. I am still a massive fan of what he did for us but I would not want him back. He does not seem like the same driven man of old, and I feel like the United ego he acquired would see him join us expecting instantly to be the manager he once was here, but he won't be.
He was as good as he was because he wanted to prove himself. He then got the biggest job in English Football at the time, and seems to have accepted that as enough, from then on he has been awful and seems utterly devoid of answers, previously he would of found players from random divisions to fill a hole in his team that would of made a difference.

Was ace for us but wouldn't be again imo.

Given that these lads were part of an academy that he showed virtually no interest in I can't see any of them showing an interest in him tbh.
Lad who lived at end of our St was in same year as davis, when Martinez came they said he was straight in to see them all, spoke to all the parents, go to games etc etc his mum said they saw more of him in 1st cpl of months than they saw of moyes in years.. in fact he never once spoke to them... he wasnt interested.

yet hes vaunted as some kind of promoter of youth

Dont have a problem with Moyes these days at all, but wouldn't want him back, and if he wants to bid for our players it's all good, he has a job to do, our job is to keep and develope them

Status
Not open for further replies.