Moyes stirring it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it`d be like getting back together with an ex and then realising within minutes, why you binned her off in the first place.

Yeah but it’s easy and at least you know what makes each other tick so you can both have a pleasurable experience.

Am I the only one who is thinking, maybe just maybe we would have been better bringing Moyes back than give BFS the gig.
No we wouldn't of. We'd of been stuck with Moyes long term or at least for a couple of seasons if he'd of come back with Kenwright spinning cringworthy garbage lines about "the second coming" and "bringing a true Evertonian home!". At least with Allardyce we all know this is a very short term thing that will be over once the season is finished. Forget the 18 months on his contract that's just for Sam to guarantee more cash when he's shown the door. No way would Moyes get treated like that with Knewright on the scene.

I cannot think of any set of circumstances were Everton would sell Davies to West Ham.we are in a very bad way and I know all right thinking Evertonians could never have foreseen a time when we would employ Fat Sam but surely we wouldn't sell Davies to a team like West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.