Moyes or Unsworth???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely unless Blue Bill has his way and appoints Moyes, if we are looking for an available manager then it will be Cocu?

Not saying he is the answer, but he has worked with Brands previously and is currently without a club. Brands picks the next manager I would imagine, and presumably the board wouldn't want to add club compensation fees to all the other compensation they would be paying out?

What is it with the Arteta,unsworth,Ferguson,Lampard,Moyes etc etc shouts,some weird picks people would want as a boss for us if silva went
In post war history old players have been the only Managers to win trophies maybe.......The Catt, Howard Kendal/ Harvey partnership- Joe Royle... last trophy won 1995!

In post war history old players have been the only Managers to win trophies maybe.......The Catt, Howard Kendal/ Harvey partnership- Joe Royle... last trophy won 1995!

:Blink:

Imagine thinking that is the main reason they won something with us.

Moyes could stabilise us and get us back to European qualification. Considering that a relegation battle has never been far away in every season bar two since he left would people not take a season or two of him righting the ship and then handing over a decent squad to a top manager rather than us punting for another mid table chump who leads us to another relegation battle?

Moyes could stabilise us and get us back to European qualification. Considering that a relegation battle has never been far away in every season bar two since he left would people not take a season or two of him righting the ship and then handing over a decent squad to a top manager rather than us punting for another mid table chump who leads us to another relegation battle?
What's that based on though?, he's been an absolute failure at every post since he left us not to mention the league now is so much more competitive

What's that based on though?, he's been an absolute failure at every post since he left us not to mention the league now is so much more competitive

He wasn’t a failure at West Ham. Took a basket case and actually did ok with it as well as getting the best out of Arnautovic and bringing Rice into the team. It’s based on the fact he did it with us on far less resources. Look it’s not ideal but if people are going to band around names like Unsworth Howe Arteta or Ferguson then I’d rather have Moyes.

He wasn’t a failure at West Ham. Took a basket case and actually did ok with it as well as getting the best out of Arnautovic and bringing Rice into the team. It’s based on the fact he did it with us on far less resources. Look it’s not ideal but if people are going to band around names like Unsworth Howe Arteta or Ferguson then I’d rather have Moyes.
If it was the moyes of several seasons ago then I'd probably agree with you, but he's damaged goods now and has shown at every job since there's no place for him in modern football.

Would like to think brands will be looking beyond some of the crap we get linked with everytime we need a new manager

Not sure if it's been mentioned but a paper have linked us sort biesla. What we saying on him? Like him me the mad bastarrd. Wouldn't let them get away with mostly rather mistake either

I would like to say I am absolutely flabbergasted that anybody would like to make a case for Moyes ever getting even so much as a job in the catering department at Everton Football Club Ltd again.

But then I realise this is GOT and it's like living in a parallel universe at times.

Moyes? No!

We saw what he did with a team that won the title the season before he arrived and he spent decent cash too. We saw what he did with Sunderland, he relegated them.

Status
Not open for further replies.