Moyes as interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
One story is the board are divided over Moyes, Moshiri doesn’t want him, guess who does?I hope Moshiri lets everyone know he owns the club and listens to more sensible people on the board, surely there is one amongst them.
Think it's about time Moshiri starts telling the other fella it's his club and he'll hire a decent manager instead of someone who fits Bill's idea of an Everton manager

Think it's about time Moshiri starts telling the other fella it's his club and he'll hire a decent manager instead of someone who fits Bill's idea of an Everton manager

Kenwright owes his life to Moyes in all fairness. Moyes performed miracles and literally prevented the masses from running him out of town at the period in our clubs history. Moyes would have been given a job for life here had he never left under Kenwright.

Different eras now at Everton and Kenwright shouldn’t be anywhere near the club let alone influencing board decisions.

Kenwright owes his life to Moyes in all fairness. Moyes performed miracles and literally prevented the masses from running him out of town at the period in our clubs history. Moyes would have been given a job for life here had he never left under Kenwright.
True, I think a lot of people don't remember that we didn't sack him, he left for a bigger job! Wasnt a bad manager but he's had a rough time since he's left Goodison, don't know if he'd be the right fit in this era of football

We're clearly not big enough for Moyes.

I recall him breezing into Sunderland declaring himself a 'Champions League level manager'.

It will be the saddest day in our recent history if this guy is appointed. Given he's achieved nothing he's not even yesterday man. I wish these pathetic Moyes shouts would just go away along with the man himself.

Nobodys touched him with a bargepole in over 18 months yet some want him here.

I’d like to think Moshiri has got Billy Boy figured out by now, even if he has taken his time, I had Billy Boy figured out after one five minute talk to the arrogant man.

I’d like to think Moshiri has got Billy Boy figured out by now, even if he has taken his time, I had Billy Boy figured out after one five minute talk to the arrogant man.
Can only hope so! Never spoke to the man, which is good because it'd only be a 60 minute lecture on why it's best for everyone that he leaves us alone and goes back to theatre or something

I don't know why people make this stuff up? His last few years weren't dire, crap, or unambitious. We were finishing 6th and 7th and reached a cup semi final on the back of a period where he was unable to buy a single first team player for 2.5 years.

Other than Martinez first season, everything has been worse than where Moyes had us in his latter seasons.
it was dire because we never ever turned up against the sky6. All that knife to a gunfight shizzle and they were beaten before they crossed the line.

Moshiri calls the shots. Fans wanted Kenwright to sell and stand aside which he has done. Find yourself another scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.