Moyes as interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

What manager do we want permanently that we can't get now? If there isn't anyone lined up for next season then it is pointless going for a temporary appointment. All it does is just delay the new man from getting to grips with the squad and how we need to play, meaning next season will be a write off also as they learn.

people seem to have forgotten how dire, crap and unambitious his last few seasons were. No, no, no, not for me.

I don't know why people make this stuff up? His last few years weren't dire, crap, or unambitious. We were finishing 6th and 7th and reached a cup semi final on the back of a period where he was unable to buy a single first team player for 2.5 years.

Other than Martinez first season, everything has been worse than where Moyes had us in his latter seasons.

I'd happily take Moyes until the end of the season; the club means something to him and we'd stop conceding set piece goals. Imagine Davies and Benni our new "pups of war"

You just know it’s gonna be Moyes. Useless Moshiri can’t convince anyone decent to come. He messed about last time trying to get Silva in then just went for Alladyce. The same will happen again. The guy is a moron. What else can he do? He’s out of his depth

Status
Not open for further replies.