Moyes as interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a bit harsh on Moyes . Sir Alex had dragged a failing team over the line, I think almost anybody else was going to fail after he left, but Moyes just could not see that... and paid the price.
Failing team? They finished 11 points over the nearest rivals in winning the league the season before moyes entered the fray, they where a winning juggernaut which shows you what a truly terrible job Moyes did to have them drop like a stone like that but I guess that’s what you get when your idea of coaching is telling the likes of Rio Ferdinand, one of the greatest modern day defenders that he needs to study Jagielka

Failing team? They finished 11 points over the nearest rivals in winning the league the season before moyes entered the fray, they where a winning juggernaut which shows you what a truly terrible job Moyes did to have them drop like a stone like that but I guess that’s what you get when your idea of coaching is telling the likes of Rio Ferdinand, one of the greatest modern day defenders that he needs to study Jagielka
Classic quote from moyesie that.

We all know it will end up being him so why doesn't the board just quit pretending we have a chance of a better manager and just announce him?

Status
Not open for further replies.