Moyes as interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, Arteta, Cahill, Baines, Coleman, Lescott, Jagielka, Stones, Yakubu? If there's any criticism of Moyes it can't be his dealings in the transfer market. He dithered because he knew every penny counted for us. It'd be nice if Walsh and Koeman had taken the job that seriously.

For me he'd be the ideal interim manager. He knows how to organise a defence and knows the club inside out.
He *knew* the club inside out.

Been a hot minute since he thankfully left us.

Knows how to organise a defence - let's just ask S'land and West Ham, they were very organised.... Except not really.

The delay is Moyes is not in the UK.

Ibby, I'm going to need you to stop telling a fibby

He *knew* the club inside out.

Been a hot minute since he thankfully left us.

Knows how to organise a defence - let's just ask S'land and West Ham, they were very organised.... Except not really.
Did you watch West Ham? Did you see he got them out of bottom three and finished 13th?

Don't really understand the bile that some on here have for Moyes (puts on tin helmet and ducks).
Yes , I was unhappy about his machinations to get the Man U job. That said , who wouldn't have wanted it at that time (apart from us because we are all Blues).
He worked absolute miracles on the budget at that time and left us in an entirely and infinitely better position , than when he arrived.
Yes , the football was limited , but he had to cut his cloth and get the best out of what he had.
In my view, nobody , and I mean no other manager, could have delivered more from the finances we had available.
Before giving me flak , think about it , and tell me who could have done better on that budget.

I saw his teams were poor and the next guy was much better, also saw he lost and drew more than he won, which is happening with us right now anyway and at least it's not Moyes.

He saved West Ham. He was then shafted and the next guy then spent a fortune. How is the next guy doing now , having continued to spend ?

He saved West Ham. He was then shafted and the next guy then spent a fortune. How is the next guy doing now , having continued to spend ?
Who cares, it's West Ham.

Probably doing better than David Moyes. Or at least he's more charismatic, even though I'd say it's easy to be more charismatic than the human equivalent of stale bread.

Cant understand why some dont want Moyes when he will keep us up, which is priority

Yeah in an ideal world we should be no place near him, but if we get him we obviously couldn't get anyone better

Status
Not open for further replies.