Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose would leap at the chance to join us. We're a giant club...look at our history...7000 goals in top division football. To me, it's a no brainer (literally)

Like Everton, his best moments are behind him.
4 trophies in the last 5 years. Yep he is finished. What has Silva won again?

Still came second last season, year before that one a European cup and a league cup. I wouldn't snjff my nose at that.

Our bar is so low that the 2 semi finals Martinez got us to is seen as a success by some!

As if you wouldn’t take a proven winner over Marco Silva, some of you are proper mental.

All this “finished” and “busted flush” garbage, what? Based on his second place and FA cup final last season?

Honest to god, some of you should quit letting media form your opinions and get one of your own.

Evertonians saying “no” to the thought of this man as manager is as proper mental as it gets.

I’ve asked Zidane to withdraw his application. He’s been out the game too long and the game has moved on. Rumour has it he was not a great tactical manager anyway and all those trophies only serve to back up that argument. Give Boro a call and find your level, you deranged chest butter.

I’ve asked Zidane to withdraw his application. He’s been out the game too long and the game has moved on. Rumour has it he was not a great tactical manager anyway and all those trophies only serve to back up that argument. Give Boro a call and find your level, you deranged chest butter.
Chest butter. Where do I buy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.