Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t win anything last season mate I know. Second in two competitions.

He won two trophies the season before. He is a “proven winner” that is undeniable and far from a lazy cliche.

The lazy part comes when there is an assumption that, because he won trophies in the past - however recent - under massively different circumstances to those he’d inherit here, he’d win them with us.

As I alluded to in my prior message, had he come to us from Porto then I’d be full of hope, but he’s a far more jaded, cynical character now than then and would relish throwing our multitude of underperforming players under the bus. We don’t have the riches to pander to his transfer whims, which is what has started his feuds with the boards of his last two clubs, so it’d be a massive, hugely expensive non-starter IMO.

2900c990a0990a597ce7ecd3e0945645.png

Should of gone for him straight away, looked into the maximum funds we could give him and see if he said yes.before the window opened.

Always been good to us, I remember when he sent us one of his players here.

I would genuinely be gutted if we got him now, his bloated ego and massively sulky attitude would probably break my resolve as an Evertonian. he was the business for the longest time, but he has now become poisonous to all except those who pray at the altar of Jose. I can’t handle the way when his sides win it was solely because of him, and when they lose, it is solely because of the players. Horrible, obnoxious blurt, who wouldn’t come here anyway!

I would genuinely be gutted if we got him now, his bloated ego and massively sulky attitude would probably break my resolve as an Evertonian. he was the business for the longest time, but he has now become poisonous to all except those who pray at the altar of Jose. I can’t handle the way when his sides win it was solely because of him, and when they lose, it is solely because of the players. Horrible, obnoxious blurt, who wouldn’t come here anyway!
This, he is like Allardyce on PED's

Status
Not open for further replies.