Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no!!! Rather have Wagner. Not convinced by Silva's work off the ball so if we are going to get someone new it has to be someone who'll make us a better more intense side without the ball. The new Southampton manager is already showing how much a manager with a modern approach to of the ball work can improve a team.

Allardyce career trophies - ZERO

Mourinho career trophies - 19

they could actually be twins
i mean as regards, same dour football, same stupid comments in the press, when they 'win' it's a great team performance, when they 'lose' nothing to do with me mate, all down to the players, etc etc. When it comes to trophies, no doubt Jose is in a different league to the gravylord although he has been known to come out with some ridiculous stats in the past trying to compare himself with Jose and Pep at times.

Allardyce career trophies - ZERO

Mourinho career trophies - 19

they could actually be twins

That Mourinho doesn't exist any more.
Yes he'll win a trophy or 2 but unless you spend100s of millions getting the best player in every position it will just get toxic with Jose moaning every 5mins.
I wouldn't have him at Arsenal

To single handedly drives the decline with 2 of the biggest club in English Football and nearly create a mutiny along the way proves two point.

1. His tactics is the victim of Football tactical evolution and what he’s been doing for decades no longer works at this era.

2. His character and man management skills seems to offend people consistently. To the point players are not fighting for him or the club as Long as he is a manager.

I was hoping we sign him after Martinez sacking but I’m proven wrong after what happen since then. Glad we serve!

To single handedly drives the decline with 2 of the biggest club in English Football and nearly create a mutiny along the way proves two point.

1. His tactics is the victim of Football tactical evolution and what he’s been doing for decades no longer works at this era.

2. His character and man management skills seems to offend people consistently. To the point players are not fighting for him or the club as Long as he is a manager.

I was hoping we sign him after Martinez sacking but I’m proven wrong after what happen since then. Glad we serve!
yes but that's at the very highest level of football.

he would come here and transform the club and at the very least get us operating professionally behind the scenes..

Status
Not open for further replies.