Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

He"d defo win a domestic cup for two for us but he will lose the dressing room after a few years. We've a better standards than that at Everton. It's a no for me.
Its a no from me. Not that we actually have any standards other than mediocrity and vague hope

Mourinho has lost the dressing room of a United side that have stabbed 3 managers in the back.

Every manager loses the dressing room at real Madrid. Maybe zidane being the exception although I think it was heading that way.

Chelsea players also have a track record with it as well.

Our players are crap and have won nothing. They would have no right to complain against the most successful manager of the last 15 years or so.

Ludicrous people would turn their noses up on him for Silva of all people. The guy would instantly bring us access to top quality players akin to the RS who also struggled under a no name Rodgers but now has a pick under klopp. That alone would do is good in the long run.

Not to mention he is guaranteed to win us a trophy. Sure he will turn crap in 3 years but those 3 years would build this club to New heights

I recalled Colonel Kurtz's famous 'the horror..the horror' line when I saw the look in Marco's eyes after the Leicester game...he was in a dark, dark place that a man visits as in a nightmare... a place no man can return from unaffected... impossibly diminished.

The Everton manager's job is a destroyer of souls...to paraphrase Shelley: "look upon my works ye Toffees...and despair.......like I do after most matches"

I quite like Jose. I'd never sentence him to the hellish torment of managing Everton.

Dante conceived of 9 circles of hell...but there is a tenth.....

....being Everton's gaffer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR: it's a 'no' from me

I recalled Colonel Kurtz's famous 'the horror..the horror' line when I saw the look in Marco's eyes after the Leicester game...he was in a dark, dark place that a man visits as in a nightmare... a place no man can return from unaffected... impossibly diminished.

The Everton manager's job is a destroyer of souls...to paraphrase Shelley: "look upon my works ye Toffees...and despair.......like I do after most matches"

I quite like Jose. I'd never sentence him to the hellish torment of managing Everton.

Dante conceived of 9 circles of hell...but there is a tenth.....

....being Everton's gaffer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR: it's a 'no' from me
Fine point you make there young man, I love him, and therefore I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want him here, for his sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.