Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is with the players at his previous teams they've all had big egos and personalities.

Here most are spineless weasels. He wouldn't have any issues stamping his way of doing things with the bunch we have.

Mourinho in.
I'd absolutely love it.

He'd turn the club on its head. Half the board would quit thro fear of being mourinho'd out for what they are

Make this happen

At once!

Mourinho is now a caricature of himself. He is so arrogant that he will lose the dressing room wherever he goes. I think I would rather have Allardyce back than him. No, no forget I ever posted that!
I'd have a cartoon mourinho over our crusty the clown

Hopefully that finally spells the end for League 1 Dom and the Skateboard Kid

They are both still very young 20/21 & still have their best years ahead of them...

Davies & DCL will both become good premiership players we just have to be patient with them...

They are both still very young 20/21 & still have their best years ahead of them...

Davies & DCL will both become good premiership players we just have to be patient with them...
Sorry mate, you must see things I don’t. They are both championship players at best.

And hope every other premiership quality footballer is killed off in some sort of tragic accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.