Not open for further replies.
Dave Watson.
Tim Cahill.
Lee Carsley.
Nigel Martyn.
Bob Latchford.
Seamus.
Kevin Campbell.
Lost a bit of love for Latchford when he refused to sign autographs for the few of us left at Euston station after an early start, about 6 in the morning and a late finish, about 10 at night cheering him on against QPR when the players came through to get their train, stating he was shattered. Had a good chat to both, Mick Pejic and another time to Richard Gough, who where both sound, particularly Pejic who had no ego whatsoever and was just happy to talk, especially about Everton.

Lost a bit of love for Latchford when he refused to sign autographs for the few of us left at Euston station after an early start, about 6 in the morning and a late finish, about 10 at night cheering him on against QPR when the players came through to get their train, stating he was shattered. Had a good chat to both, Mick Pejic and another time to Richard Gough, who where both sound, particularly Pejic who had no ego whatsoever and was just happy to talk, especially about Everton.

I`ve been to a few after dinner events, where Latchford was speaking.

He`s always been an absolute gent afterwards and happy to talk with the punters for ages afterwards.

He`s in great nick and comes across as a bit of a Captain Sensible tbh.

I`ve been to a few after dinner events, where Latchford was speaking.

He`s always been an absolute gent afterwards and happy to talk with the punters for ages afterwards.

He`s in great nick and comes across as a bit of a Captain Sensible tbh.
Fair play mate. Was a long time ago. Don't hate the guy. I was going berserk in the St end when he scored the thirty goals. Was just telling my story.

I think some (like me) felt empathy for him over the extremely shabby treatment he received under Koeman; were impressed by the dignity with which he carried on nonetheless; were pleased to see him score against the rs while on loan at Hull; and, finally, were delighted (or at least consoled) when his shambolic, Agent of Chaos appearances resulted in crazy, unexpected Everton goals. What's not to love?

I imagine the modesty of his skill set makes him less lovable from the vantage of a gaming console, but he was sometimes able to bring Everton a mix of consolation and hilarity in troubled times. And that smile!
To be honest mate I couldn’t care less about computer game stats, for me he was just atrocious and should never have been bought.

He represents a massive lowering of standards which is unacceptable for me.

Probably because you don't have a soul.
Correct

*places on big ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.