Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
O'Neill n Ronald are just as bad as each other at this stage over JMac issue. Sorry for going off topic but its schoolgirls nonsense. The latest over here is O'Neill told our media he rang Ronald n he ignored him.. can't wait for Ronald response Thursday. All I really care about is Jmac gets his hammers sorted once n for all n them two beauts kiss n make up especially now the legend has an actual Serious injury. Back on topic hope Morgan is fit like. We need him

..I think it goes further back. I posted the article you refer to, the incident when RK refused to take the call was some weeks ago. I remember Roy Keane publicly lambasting Everton quite a while ago so the tensions have been there. Let's not forget that we lost Gibson to a very long-term injury whilst on international duty during a period when he was struggling for fitness.

I hope he's back and fully fit but if he's not fully fit I hope he's not risked. This isn't a cup final, it's not worth risking a proper injury over. I can just imagine him starting, playing boss for 20 minutes and then having to go off injured, be so Everton that.

be interesting if the club allow the usual training vids/pictures this week. The club have been very careful in their quotes and so has the player to not give any kind of info regarding his availability so as not to tip off the RS. Qoutes of "we will monitor" and morgan saying "i will return as soon as i can" tell us nothing, or the RS (keeps them guessing). I'm desperate for the lad to play as we all are, but even the lowest grade of calf pull means he has 0% chance of playing saturday, he won't even be jogging on it yet, just stretching excersies.

Status
Not open for further replies.