Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was 85% fit for Saturday but leaving him out would mean he's 100% for Tuesday night then I'd do that.

Yes it's a derby but it's not the only game we should be putting all our focus on. Have to manage our resources wisely.

Yeah this is what I think, both massive games, the points tally from both is more important then getting one over either of them. We could play him Saturday then get forced into a early subif he isnt fully fit.

If he was 85% fit for Saturday but leaving him out would mean he's 100% for Tuesday night then I'd do that.

Yes it's a derby but it's not the only game we should be putting all our focus on. Have to manage our resources wisely.

Also have to judge which games the most important for him to play in

For me, for us to do well against the rs, we need him playing, got no one else who will be able to cope with the way they press (Barry certainly can't anymore), against a United team that runs and presses a huge amount less than they do and what will be a much slower paced game - then we can probably afford to rest him in and still get a result.

All depends on just how fit he is though, the most minor injury of the calf which this was supposed to be is i believe a 7-10 day one which means a training session - late fitness test and good to go 'hopefully'

..I think it goes further back. I posted the article you refer to, the incident when RK refused to take the call was some weeks ago. I remember Roy Keane publicly lambasting Everton quite a while ago so the tensions have been there. Let's not forget that we lost Gibson to a very long-term injury whilst on international duty during a period when he was struggling for fitness.
In all fairness mate, we also lost Gibson to a few cans in his.

No chance he'll be starting Saturday and I don't want to unless he's 100%. There are 9 games left in this season not just this one.

In theory yes, but get a win against the rs and top 4 then becomes a genuine chance of it, we lose then it is 100% gone, rs game is the defining game of the season for what the last 8 mean

In all fairness mate, we also lost Gibson to a few cans in his.

We lost Gibson the moment Ferguson decided he was a lost cause so he flogged him really mate, IF he'd have knuckled down he would have had a long United career, we basically got him as he was shown to not want it as badly as he wanted a crate load of Guinness

In theory yes, but get a win against the rs and top 4 then becomes a genuine chance of it, we lose then it is 100% gone, rs game is the defining game of the season for what the last 8 mean

Personally, I think 5 points from the next three games (RS, Man U, Leicester) pretty-much secures us seventh. 6/7 points and we're in with a great chance of top 5/6 (I think top 4 is gone unless we win all three).

Of course there's a possibility we lose all three, like.

Personally, I think 5 points from the next three games (RS, Man U, Leicester) pretty-much secures us seventh. 6/7 points and we're in with a great chance of top 5/6 (I think top 4 is gone unless we win all three).

Leicester play Sotke and Swansea at home the next two games mate, if they win those then we will face a second string team at Goodison from them - they play the away leg at Athletico 3 days after our game. so we really should thump them despite their recent upturn in form (they got battered by West Ham btw just fluked it)

Old Trafford - depends on Mourinho mate, can easily see him deciding to play for a draw int hat game if thats the result that keeps us at arms distance behind them and closes the gap on the rs (shoudl be get a result off the derby game)

Derby game - It's the Derby and all about mentality and who steps up - we have the manager with the right mentality, has he had enough time to change some players though, and we have the players who are capable of showing up and taking the game in control, just if they actually do.

Top 4 isn't gone mate, not by a long shot, SHOULD we lose the derby though then practically it is, we draw it becomes slim chances, we win then really it becomes a very real possibility

United are in a wierd position where they could suddenly throw everything into the EL as well should they calculate that it's the best chance of CL - and with Mourinhos record in cups, then they'd feel a lot more confident than the rs did when they did similar last season

BTW we win the derby and United draw or lose to west brom (in exactly the sort of games they have dropped lots of points this season in at Old Trafford) then we will go above United on goal difference before we play them - with the chance of a win at Old Trafford moving us above the rs before they play the day after, and moving 3 clear of Untied with the win.

It's a big ask ofc, but anyone thinking top 4 is gone, think about that.

BTW we win the derby and United draw or lose to west brom (in exactly the sort of games they have dropped lots of points this season in at Old Trafford) then we will go above United on goal difference before we play them - with the chance of a win at Old Trafford moving us above the rs before they play the day after, and moving 3 clear of Untied with the win.

Don't do it to yourself

Rather optimistic, but CMON EBEPTOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.