Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hinges on the derby for me mate, get a result their and the confidence bounce will be massive - throw in the way we are playing at home and who knows
We could steamroll a few teams if we manage a win in the derby tbh.

As agonisingly cliched as it is - derby wins do generate momentum, so...

With you on this one, quietly excited and optimistic for a change.

*or is it the pain pills? Who knows, either way SMASH THEM LADS.

BTW we win the derby and United draw or lose to west brom (in exactly the sort of games they have dropped lots of points this season in at Old Trafford) then we will go above United on goal difference before we play them - with the chance of a win at Old Trafford moving us above the rs before they play the day after, and moving 3 clear of Untied with the win.

It's a big ask ofc, but anyone thinking top 4 is gone, think about that.

Hmmm. They've still got two games in hand though mate - and while they aren't guaranteed wins of course, you need to keep that in mind.

Just hinges on the derby for me mate, get a result their and the confidence bounce will be massive - throw in the way we are playing at home and who knows

It does but given our poor(ish) away form and the fact we never win there I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm more confident of us getting something from OT than Anfield.

Hmmm. They've still got two games in hand though mate - and while they aren't guaranteed wins of course, you need to keep that in mind.

Aye mate, but they also have a huge fixture congestion piled up as well, United have 9 games in the next 29 days, IF they get through to the semi then final of the EL then after that they will have 6 games in the next 20 days from the EL first leg semi final

That is a huge ask for them to maintain the form needed in both competitions to win the EL and qualify for the Cl (especially as those games include Chelsea, away at City, away at Burnley, away at Spurs, away at Arsenal (Mourinho isn't a manager who goes to the big away grounds going for a win either), besides for those fixtures the only other games they have are against us and west brom at home, and three games against Palace, Swansea and Sunderland who are fighting for their lives.

They have a massively hard schedule upcoming. At this point of the season it's often said you want to be playing teams that are in that safe zone and already half on their holidays, United literally have not a single game against one of those teams left

It does but given our poor(ish) away form and the fact we never win there I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm more confident of us getting something from OT than Anfield.

So am I mate, which is why i've stated that the Anfield game is the one that basically decides everything

Nah we played a half fit team with players all over the shop that season mate

But I haven't been as confident before an Anfield derby than going into that one mate.

I learnt my lesson...

But yeh, we have the quality to win. But we just never seem to turn up. Which is where I get your point about playing Kenny etc, but I just can't see Koeman doing it.

But I haven't been as confident before an Anfield derby than going into that one mate.

I learnt my lesson...

But yeh, we have the quality to win. But we just never seem to turn up. Which is where I get your point about playing Kenny etc, but I just can't see Koeman doing it.

It's 90% a mentality game this one mate, if we turn up fearful or worrying about the record agai nst them then simply put we don't win and scrape a backs to the wall lucky draw

Hopefully Koeman sees that we need a win and does a gamble or two - honestly if we go and lose like against spurs then it shows a flaw in his thinking IMO, he's done the cautious approach and it's failed, why not take that risk

Status
Not open for further replies.