Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ertons-james-mccarthy-suffers-injury-12728302

James McCarthy has suffered a fresh hamstring problem that ruled him out of Everton's game with West Bromwich Albion.

You are unbelieveable.

There is only one person here playing silly buggers.
Is that supposed to be evidence to support the view that he isn't injured when my claim was that Koeman is himself creating this hostility surrounding McCarthy? You give me his own words as proof that the player is injured?

Without Schneiderlin I'd go 4-1-4-1 against Liverpool.

Coleman Williams Mori Baines
-----------Gueye
Lookman Barkley Davies Mirallas
-----------Lukaku

...play the FBs as FBs.

Is that supposed to be evidence to support the view that he isn't injured when my claim was that Koeman is himself creating this hostility surrounding McCarthy? You give me his own words as proof that the player is injured?
A2d3IOY.jpg

Better?

-----------Gueye
-----------Lukaku

...play the FBs as FBs.
Way, way too attacking.

5-4-1

Coleman/Williams/Mori/Jagielka/Baines
Guye/Barkely/Davies/Mirallas
Lukaku

-----------Gueye
-----------Lukaku

...play the FBs as FBs.

Yikes, reckon we would get destroyed in midfield there. Drop one of Lookman or Mirallas for a third CB. We gave others, including Spurs, flack for going out and attacking without regard to leaking goals at the back... we should do what others have done, keep it compact, soak up pressure and counter quickly through Lukaku+another. It's important to have another next to Lukaku though to prevent him from being isolated... don't want us playing 4 CMs like against Spurs.

-----------Gueye
-----------Lukaku
Way, way too attacking.

5-4-1

Coleman/Williams/Mori/Jagielka/Baines
Guye/Barkely/Davies/Mirallas
Lukaku

Yours would have us exposed, as it looks like you'd expect Baines and Coleman to get up the pitch.

We need to play two solid banks of four and a screen in between them, and spring Barkley out into an attack with Lukaku and Mirallas when we get hold of the ball high up the pitch...just like in seasons gone by.

If we play Liverpool the way we played Wolfsburg a few seasons back we can get the result.

Yikes, reckon we would get destroyed in midfield there. Drop one of Lookman or Mirallas for a third CB. We gave others, including Spurs, flack for going out and attacking without regard to leaking goals at the back... we should do what others have done, keep it compact, soak up pressure and counter quickly through Lukaku+another. It's important to have another next to Lukaku though to prevent him from being isolated... don't want us playing 4 CMs like against Spurs.
I agree we need to keep it tight, hence the formation with a belt and braces approach. We also need to take the game to them though.

If we cant do what Wolves did to them then there's something wrong somewhere...and we have the personnel to carry it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.