Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, it would be great if he was available but it doesn't mean the RS are guaranteed to beat us (like some are making out) if he misses the game. I would be more worried if it was Gana or Davies missing.

Not that I don't love Gana or Davies, or that I don't agree with you Lou.

But, the shift in the quality of our play from when we had Schneiderlin on and didn't have him on Saturday was huge.

That's because he's able to.

And your point is? I was quoting @mightymoyes who had made the point that he thought McCarthy was injured! He's not been in the last couple of Everton squads because of his (very) dodgy hamstrings! If Schneiderlin is a real doubt for the derby personally I'd rather James Mc was wrapped in a very large ball of cotton wool at Finch Farm for the next ten days and making sure he's fit to play for us in the Liverpool game than having the tripes flogged out of him by O'Neill and Keane! You'll be the first on here moaning if and when he comes back from them injured again!

And your point is? I was quoting @mightymoyes who had made the point that he thought McCarthy was injured! He's not been in the last couple of Everton squads because of his (very) dodgy hamstrings! If Schneiderlin is a real doubt for the derby personally I'd rather James Mc was wrapped in a very large ball of cotton wool at Finch Farm for the next ten days and making sure he's fit to play for us in the Liverpool game than having the tripes flogged out of him by O'Neill and Keane! You'll be the first on here moaning if and when he comes back from them injured again!
It's just a game Koeman plays with O'Neill and Keane.

There's nothing wrong with McCarthy. He's playing silly buggers.

It's just a game Koeman plays with O'Neill and Keane.

There's nothing wrong with McCarthy. He's playing silly buggers.

Oh fgs Dave. You're genuinely blaming Koeman even for this?

The lad has an incredibly dodgy hamstring. When he's fit he plays for us.

Hopefully the training and a few minutes with the national team gets him up to speed and he can start the derby, which would be ideal if Schneiderlin is fit to do the last 30 minutes.

Not that I don't love Gana or Davies, or that I don't agree with you Lou.

But, the shift in the quality of our play from when we had Schneiderlin on and didn't have him on Saturday was huge.

To tell you the truth mate, think what has cheesed me off is some lads saying, no Schneiderlin, then we don't beat the RS, whilst I would rather have him fit and playing, just think it's ridiculous to say that.

Oh fgs Dave. You're genuinely blaming Koeman even for this?

The lad has an incredibly dodgy hamstring. When he's fit he plays for us.

Hopefully the training and a few minutes with the national team gets him up to speed and he can start the derby, which would be ideal if Schneiderlin is fit to do the last 30 minutes.
You dont think there's some weird club v country struggle going on over McCarthy?

Ok.

To tell you the truth mate, think what has cheesed me off is some lads saying, no Schneiderlin, then we don't beat the RS, whilst I would rather have him fit and playing, just think it's ridiculous to say that.

Because most who say that are thinking Barry will start if schneiderlin is out, so it's a case of Barry plays we lose as much as anything.

My own thoughts if Barry starts I'll be fearing the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.