2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rumours of him leaving. Get the feeling he is here for at least another 6 months.

Unless we sign the Milan cm there is no way he is leaving. We just won’t rely on the fashion god to be back-up/competitor to Gana and Gomes.

of all the deadwood to get rid of he is the least urgent

Its a tough one, I mean we shored up a lot at the back with him in, but was that just the system? If it is, we could just get a youngster like sosa in on small wages. We don't really need someone of Schneiderlin's wages to play a part time role tbh, but he did do well and Silva rates him.

It is annoying he just does these little patches of good form at the right times for him.

I want a big physical no 8 in the Docuoure mould. But if we dont get that im content to keep him, he contributed last season, not as big as some of our other problems.
I still think he'll be moved and that we will see that players.

I still think he'll be moved and that we will see that players.

I hope so a chara, i think strengthening with that profile of player is a priority. He is however not our biggest priority to move on in the position, i wonder is it to much to revamp the whole area, with him leaving its likely three center midfielders will have moved on and we also have Davies.

I hope so a chara, i think strengthening with that profile of player is a priority. He is however not our biggest priority to move on in the position, i wonder is it to much to revamp the whole area, with him leaving its likely three center midfielders will have moved on and we also have Davies.
My thought is that now is probably the last time we could get a fee for him. It won't be a lot, but you still get the feeling that he'd rather be in France or Germany closer to him home.

Status
Not open for further replies.