2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see him gone, 2-3 decent performances lately doesn't win him a reprieve after downing tools for a couple seasons, and as mentioned in a previous post he was sent off against Lyon and looked like he did it on purpose.
When we needed players to stand up and be counted when we had the magical manager mystery tour going on, Schneiderlin was conspicuous by his absence.

Im not sure thats true personally mate.

His Dad died in September 2018, his form dipped in November 2017 when he got sent off against Lyon and him and Mirallas had that training ground incident.
Exactly. You are taking a bit of a risk by keeping him on. Maybe Silva got through to him, but can you really afford to take that chance?

His dip in form co-incided with a family bereavement.

That can knock anyone’s confidence, even millionaire footballers. Hopefully he’s come through the other side..

This is true this, having money doesn't make it easier to deal with things.
Just like when people say he is getting paid X amount a week and should play better, life isnt that simple.

I'm not so sure about the player myself, but Silva has won me over a lot now, and hopfully he can carry on to transform him into a good player like he has Siggy and Keane. Really we should only judge his form under the current manager, same as all of them.

This is true this, having money doesn't make it easier to deal with things.
Just like when people say he is getting paid X amount a week and should play better, life isnt that simple.

I'm not so sure about the player myself, but Silva has won me over a lot now, and hopfully he can carry on to transform him into a good player like he has Siggy and Keane. Really we should only judge his form under the current manager, same as all of them.
Perhaps as @MarcelsGoat pointed out, the timeline isn’t as convenient as some would initially suggest.

Perhaps as @MarcelsGoat pointed out, the timeline isn’t as convenient as some would initially suggest.

Under Silva ive personally got no issue, under Silva he has appeared motivated and playing reasonably well.

And under Silva he did indeed miss a large chunk of the season due to his father passing away.

I mean I dunno what date I changed my name, but that was the date he fell off a cliff.

this guy gets every excuse going for him.
played well recently
still a rat and who knows when his head will go next time
still can't pass the ball forward
its a no from me Clive

Under Silva ive personally got no issue, under Silva he has appeared motivated and playing reasonably well.

And under Silva he did indeed miss a large chunk of the season due to his father passing away.

I mean I dunno what date I changed my name, but that was the date he fell off a cliff.
Perhaps Silva has motivated him more?

Status
Not open for further replies.