2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where have you pulled guarantees from? I'm not talking about him being guaranteed games, I'm saying we didn't pay £27m and £50k for 'one of the world's most exciting prospects' who had international and CL experience with a view to him slowly developing over 3 or 4 years. He didn't come here for that either. He was signed because he was supposed to become a key player for us, but he couldn't perform the role we needed from him and so he wasn't getting picked.

I disagree mate, 27 million for a PL striker of a CL striker is a pittance, as is 50k a week in wages in relative football terms, in not saying its not a fortune I'm saying its on the low side of fee and wages for an established PL starting striker so your position is based on a subjective personal opinion i dont agree on. By that i mean you will say he and the club signed with the expectation of being a starting no 1, i dont think he was - neither of us know the truth, its just opinion. I get your logic but i prefer mine. I think it s also backed by the fact that if the club, signed a 20 year old, with about 10 senior appearances behind him as their starting striker, then its stupid, i dont think they are that stupid, therefore i dont think it was the case. Agree to differ and what not.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.