2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So were selling him what a joke no strikers then Tosun as back up . https://princerupertstower.com/2021/01/09/ancelotti-everton-striker-kean/
He does not want to be here. He is miserable and unhappy with us. He also struggles with the pressure of this league. Should we get him back and hope he cheers up enough to add something when he is 26?
Just a talented young lad who is in the wrong place here so cash back. He will feel better and we can invest in someone who can cut it and wants to be here.
No fault with anyone, just the wrong fit for both parties.

I fall into the category of face reader.

I remember his face during the games he played for us before his loan to PSG... in particular after he had scored, it was then I realised he wanted out and was not coming back.

It was a last minute penalty in a 5 goal rout. I would be more concerned if he was doing cartwheels after that to be honest!

Some people just have that kind of face, I say it because I do! I always look angry/miserable.

Of course that's not to say I can't be miserable and also have the face at the same time which may be the issue with Kean.

I would say that if he was miserable it probably would have been due to lack of game time rather than actually not wanting to be here as such.

It was a last minute penalty in a 5 goal rout. I would be more concerned if he was doing cartwheels after that to be honest!

Some people just have that kind of face, I say it because I do! I always look angry/miserable.

Of course that's not to say I can't be miserable and also have the face at the same time which may be the issue with Kean.

I would say that if he was miserable it probably would have been due to lack of game time rather than actually not wanting to be here as such.
You may be right , but if you look at his expression now with PSG he seems a totally different person.

I think that sometimes a move just doesn't work. I think he may have struggled a little with move at first and I would be surprised if he didn't when you consider the price tag, changing city, country, league and language.

If he had been able to hit the ground running and been heavily involved in the team from the start it would have made things easier for him probably but he was peripheral in the squad and didn't make a big impact really at any stage. He didn't score at all until after Christmas and that must have been difficult for him.

My belief is that he has gone, has certainly made an impact at PSG and is happy to stay there. I thought I read that he speaks French but I may be wrong about that.
I feel he is a very good player but was too young for the big move to the Premiership at that time and I feel now he will stay in France or go back to Italy.

Even if he did come back to Everton then Richarlison, JR and DCL are all still here and he would still have to force his way past them.

You may be right , but if you look at his expression now with PSG he seems a totally different person.

I think that sometimes a move just doesn't work. I think he may have struggled a little with move at first and I would be surprised if he didn't when you consider the price tag, changing city, country, league and language.

If he had been able to hit the ground running and been heavily involved in the team from the start it would have made things easier for him probably but he was peripheral in the squad and didn't make a big impact really at any stage. He didn't score at all until after Christmas and that must have been difficult for him.

My belief is that he has gone, has certainly made an impact at PSG and is happy to stay there. I thought I read that he speaks French but I may be wrong about that.
I feel he is a very good player but was too young for the big move to the Premiership at that time and I feel now he will stay in France or go back to Italy.

Even if he did come back to Everton then Richarlison, JR and DCL are all still here and he would still have to force his way past them.

Yeah I agree with that. Sometimes things just don't work out, doesn't make him a bad player nor does it make us bad for not getting the best out of him. It's just one of those things. A move for decent money is probably the best solution for everybody.

I don't think it's that he never wanted to come here or anything, but I think it didn't work out as anyone had expected/hoped and i'm not sure he handled that very well. Nothing to do with being a body language expert or whatever but it seemed pretty clear from the way he played, the way managers treated him, the fact he left etc, that he didn't really want to fight for his place here and do everything he could to knuckle down and make it work. That's not a criticism, he's a young lad in a different country in the middle of a pandemic, he may have been made promises that weren't kept I don't know, but it seems pretty fair to assume that he wasn't particularly happy here and the club weren't overly bothered about keeping him either. I don't think that's stretching or reading too much into things, it's just the logical conclusion to draw from what's happened.

Played a game with no strikers the other day while we have a striker on loan to super club PSG scoring for fun.

I know people will come at me with caviats but come on. You have to admit that sentence is bonkers.

Played a game with no strikers the other day while we have a striker on loan to super club PSG scoring for fun.

I know people will come at me with caviats but come on. You have to admit that sentence is bonkers.

Strikers? We don't need no stinking strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.