2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loan has worked out brilliantly so far

Would we be higher in the table if he was still here? Probably not.

Currently scored 11 in 18 matches.

Either he comes back in the summer full of confidence ready to push for a starting spot or we sell for a much better deal than if he had stayed here and Warmed the bench.

If Mbappe won’t sign a new deal I think they almost have to sign Kean if he’s doing the business for them.

The coach of @PSG_inside Mauricio Pochettino is confirmed positive in the Sars-Cov2 PCR test. He will therefore respect isolation and is subject to the appropriate health protocol. His assistants Jesus Perez and Miguel D'Agostino will take over from tomorrow in Angers.

Angers is a fantastic place btw, whilst we are talking about whether or not places in France are nice

Rural France is beautiful. Angers is easily in my top 25. It’s just some of the big cities that have turned into moody hell holes.

I dunno - some of them are, but then again we have that here. In fact a few years ago I was really bored waiting for my Eurostar and so decided to walk to the Gare du Nord from Chatelet; it was almost exactly like walking up the A10 from Shoreditch to Stoke Newington (except Stokie doesnt have a massive train station).

I dunno - some of them are, but then again we have that here. In fact a few years ago I was really bored waiting for my Eurostar and so decided to walk to the Gare du Nord from Chatelet; it was almost exactly like walking up the A10 from Shoreditch to Stoke Newington (except Stokie doesnt have a massive train station).
Ive often says Dalston Kingsland is the Gare du Nord of London lol

Rural France is beautiful. Angers is easily in my top 25. It’s just some of the big cities that have turned into moody hell holes.
I live in south west rural France.....it's like living in the UK in the 1950's, beautiful countryside and a quiet relaxing life. I'm always astonished watching the local amateur football teams. The village only has 300 people but the standard and technical skills of the local players (18-25) is really impressive. It's a joy to watch footballers playing football without all the hang-ups/histrionics of the professionals. Anyway, I think we should sell Moise Kean!

I live in south west rural France.....it's like living in the UK in the 1950's, beautiful countryside and a quiet relaxing life. I'm always astonished watching the local amateur football teams. The village only has 300 people but the standard and technical skills of the local players (18-25) is really impressive. It's a joy to watch footballers playing football without all the hang-ups/histrionics of the professionals. Anyway, I think we should sell Moise Kean!

My wife and I have friends down there, they live just outside Limoges.

Status
Not open for further replies.