2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many so called first team players go out on loan and come back to regain a place and become an important part of the team again. I can’t think of that many, it does happen but usually when a first teamer is sent out on loan that’s the end and they are sold or gone when contract ends.
Look at Besic, Bolasie I think Ancelotti would play a 16 year old academy player rather than any of them two, Tosun is back in the picture a little but that’s only really because Kean went and we need a back up striker. So the chance of Kean coming back is imo slim, Walcott is another one who will surely be gone in the summer.

How many so called first team players go out on loan and come back to regain a place and become an important part of the team again. I can’t think of that many, it does happen but usually when a first teamer is sent out on loan that’s the end and they are sold or gone when contract ends.
Look at Besic, Bolasie I think Ancelotti would play a 16 year old academy player rather than any of them two, Tosun is back in the picture a little but that’s only really because Kean went and we need a back up striker. So the chance of Kean coming back is imo slim, Walcott is another one who will surely be gone in the summer.
Coleman at Blackpool and Osman at Derby come to mind

The age and context plays an important factor of the loan. Cant bump Moise Kean in with Besic and Bolaise loans, done for different reasons.

Reckon he does not want to be at Everton...Mind you would not be surprised he changed his mind if qualify for Champions league, however, that attitude don't rub well in teams.

Last edited:

Most recently I can only think of Holgate but they are exceptional cases in terms of breaking the first team

We're not too far from Limoges, around 45 minutes due west
Chilly I'd imagine,I lived near Magnac Laval in the 90s.
https//www.map-france.com/Saint-Leger-Magnazeix-87190/
Looking back it was wet and cold from November until May. All I seemed to be doing was feeding a log burner. Beautiful countryside though.

Last edited:
Chilly I'd imagine,I lived near Magnac Laval in the 90s.
https//www.map-france.com/Saint-Leger-Magnazeix-87190/
Looking back it was wet and cold from November until May. All I seemed to be doing was feeding a log burner. Beautiful countryside though.

Certainly chilly this week......don't think the winters are any wetter than UK but normally back in shorts by early March (even though I'm freezin').

Status
Not open for further replies.