2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Ronaldo is at last starting to show his age.

But I did say we may see some swap deals to get around the issue of spending money.
Is there any player at PSG that we would want in the Kean price range?
Some kind of deal on edouard at Celtic since they’ve got a big sell on clause forcing his valuation up above what we should pay?

or swap for rabiot at juve since they also want kean (hence the previous ronaldo comment). For what it’s worth, I’d have ronaldo in a heartbeat, you telling me that from an exposure side alone that wouldn’t be a good deal?

The problem Kean has is the system that suits most of our players best is 4-3-3. This means there is only one central striking role and with the midfield 3 being flat James is best suited to RF. This means DCL through the middle and Richarlison on LF. Keans best position is through the middle but if DCL is missing Richarlison will probably get played through the middle and LF would become available. So effectively to start he would need one of the 3 to be injured and to get his favourite position 2 of them would have to be injured. He never seemed to have an impact from the bench so I think we should sell him on and use the money to get someone who can play RF/ST, RF as first choice as given James injuries that is where the most games will come. In an ideal world you would keep him but I just suspect he may not be the best personality in the dressing room.

Juve want Kean back....Aaron Ramsey or Douglas Costa swap deal....

Permo crocks.
That’s not going to happen, funny how we’ve been constantly linked with Rabiot but he’s not mentioned. We will take Kulseveski please

This is what it's like to be Everton...

This is what it's like to be stupid in the market....

We loan Kean to PSG

And loan in Joshua King, Joshua King

This is what it's like to be Everton...

This is what it's like to be stupid in the market....

We loan Kean to PSG

And loan in Joshua King, Joshua King
But players and agents have a big say in today’s football. And it’s probably worked in our favour long term. Who knows how kean wouid have done had he stayed, but most likely a similar season to his first and we would have probably took a loss on him.

Now we will probably or should do, make money on him.

We're getting £40-50mill for him at least.

Good enough for me
I think it's going to end up being another loan, albeit for a decent fee.

Most non-English clubs seem to be on their arses financially, so they're unlikely to commit serious money for a player who isn't going to go straight into their starting XI.

I still maintain he isn’t that good at tigger, my eyes don’t lie to me. Get back what we paid for him and I’ll be happy. Then add that to the kitty.
Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.