2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw his story on Insta last night recording himself celebrating M'bappe's pen.

Reading in between the lines - he's seemed far, far happier at PSG.

He's playing with Neymar and Mbappe. He's not playing with Iwobi and Bernard
Hed want to show a bit more on training when he's back to playbwiyh wobes and the Nard. You are also underestimating how comfortable our bench is.

Undoubtedly he sees his future away from Everton.

Finances however may dictate otherwise.
I think clubs around the world are going to struggle to spend money this summer.

I do think we may well see swap deals becoming more common.

It's going to be a difficult one for Everton, especially if the club expects to make a profit on this deal.

PSG are forever having issues with FFP, so they're probably not going to be willing to spend a massive amount on Kean unless they see him starting ahead of Icardi next season.

Undoubtedly he sees his future away from Everton.

Finances however may dictate otherwise.
I think clubs around the world are going to struggle to spend money this summer.

I do think we may well see swap deals becoming more common.
Kean for Ronaldo - job done

It's going to be a difficult one for Everton, especially if the club expects to make a profit on this deal.

PSG are forever having issues with FFP, so they're probably not going to be willing to spend a massive amount on Kean unless they see him starting ahead of Icardi next season.
FFP will be binned off for a couple of seasons
Clubs all over Europe are desperate for cash and those that have it will be allowed spend it freely in the hope it drops down through the leagues
The same way our 20m to Norwich meant 2m to York which basically saved them
Plus Norwich spent some of that 18m on others players giving those clubs a boost

Status
Not open for further replies.