2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not but I hope he's not one of those we look back on and regret not giving more time to improve. I'd loan him to a mid table serie A team and see how he goes from there.

Don’t agree to be honest, bags of pace, he ran the length of the pitch and almost won a penalty, I think if anything he tried to hard.

He’s not English, he’s adjusting to the variance of the game, he needs to control his agreession, but I don’t think he’s lazy, elsewhere in the world centre forwards are coached to conserve their energy.

He’s a developing player, but he’s a quality one, I can see it a mile off, the natural talent he has can’t be coached, the running around bit, controlled aggression, teamwork and decision making can be.

I think he’s quality, but I think Carlo is trying to develop the aspects I’m talking about, by bringing him on in tough circumstances!

Honestly mate, I think you are seeing what you wish you were seeing.

He was given a few minutes against the worst team in the league with no crowd in the ground and he did nothing worth talking about. This was not ‘tough circumstances’, it was about as easy as it gets, and yet you’re making out like it was akin to Harry Cartterick giving Colin Harvey his debut in the San Siro in the European Cup when he was 18.

I’m honestly missing all these indicators of pure quality?

Could you perhaps expand on what they are? As just saying ‘he’s clearly quality’ without explaining how, sounds incredibly ambiguous to me. Especially when I see a bumbling oaf with a worse goal scoring record than Anichebe running around like a headless chicken on the pitch.

A hugely expensive flop that makes DCL look like prime Ronaldo.

Loan him out, let him get a season of regular first team football and see how he does, ideally in the premier league. Reassess.

Right now There's no doubt he's not good enough for Everton football club, coming to any other conclusion going by his return so far is delusion.

I like your optimism and I sincerely hope you're correct.

Still, I have underlying concerns about his football intelligence: the technical skill is there from what I've seen, but too often he looks like a headless chicken.
Like all young kids I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. There's obviously a player in there, not many get opportunities so young for Juventus and Italy. Carlo is a genuine top quality manager. Let's hope he can work his magic

But it has to be said we seen true quality rarely given the amount of opportunity he's had so far.

I still think he'll come good. I'm just not sure we,both as fans and as a club, have the patience for that to be with us

A hugely expensive flop that makes DCL look like prime Ronaldo.

Loan him out, let him get a season of regular first team football and see how he does, ideally in the premier league. Reassess.

Right now There's no doubt he's not good enough for Everton football club, coming to any other conclusion going by his return so far is delusion.
He is very raw. He is well thought of in italy. I'd try and do a swap for a really good Italian striker. People on here have a better knowledge of Italian footy than me. I'm happy with dcl and ricoh atm.

He is very raw. He is well thought of in italy. I'd try and do a swap for a really good Italian striker. People on here have a better knowledge of Italian footy than me. I'm happy with dcl and ricoh atm.

Belotti or Schick - Kean and maybe a few quid I would be all over it.

Lads not going to make it in England imo cut our losses before his value plummets.

Yes that would work for us but if we ever want to see if kean has any future with us he needs to be playing in this league! not serie A.

I don't have the same faith in him that you do, but to give him a slighter longer term chance, a premier league loan is, for me, the best thing to do.

Honestly mate, I think you are seeing what you wish you were seeing.

He was given a few minutes against the worst team in the league with no crowd in the ground and he did nothing worth talking about. This was not ‘tough circumstances’, it was about as easy as it gets, and yet you’re making out like it was akin to Harry Cartterick giving Colin Harvey his debut in the San Siro in the European Cup when he was 18.

I’m honestly missing all these indicators of pure quality?

Could you perhaps expand on what they are? As just saying ‘he’s clearly quality’ without explaining how, sounds incredibly ambiguous to me. Especially when I see a bumbling oaf with a worse goal scoring record than Anichebe running around like a headless chicken on the pitch.

Thats fair enough mate, im open minded on the variance of opinion. Ultimately its subjective and everyone will make a judgement. Mine is i think his talent is exceptional and will be molded, im happy enough to call it now even though the popular opinion is hes a dud. You place your chips on your judgement and take your chances.

The context you are describing is a general one. We had over 100 mill of attacking talent on the pitch last night and they all struggled to break Norwich down, Norwich came for a point, in fact that changed how they play as they usually play quite open, it was a reaction to getting tonked at the weekend. Our attacking and creative players labored.

Ive gone in to detail about his skills in my previous post. But to expand a little i think he frightens th elife out of defenders with his directness, technical ability and speed, he was our only player to get in behind last night. he was th eonly player to try and do it directly. i think hes a player who can trigger excitement, are there rough edges definitely and he need coaching, but i think hes a gem, ive had a good look at many of his phases of play. Hes uncontrollable at full tilt and the only answer is to foul him. If he can begin to impact games consistently in time hes going to be something very special, but at 20 i think hes doing fine and needs coaching.

Im happy enough for everyone to have their own opinion mind, im just putting my chips on this lad, i think e has exceptional talent.

Thats fair enough mate, im open minded on the variance of opinion. Ultimately its subjective and everyone will make a judgement. Mine is i think his talent is exceptional and will be molded, im happy enough to call it now even though the popular opinion is hes a dud. You place your chips on your judgement and take your chances.

The context you are describing is a general one. We had over 100 mill of attacking talent on the pitch last night and they all struggled to break Norwich down, Norwich came for a point, in fact that changed how they play as they usually play quite open, it was a reaction to getting tonked at the weekend. Our attacking and creative players labored.

Ive gone in to detail about his skills in my previous post. But to expand a little i think he frightens th elife out of defenders with his directness, technical ability and speed, he was our only player to get in behind last night. he was th eonly player to try and do it directly. i think hes a player who can trigger excitement, are there rough edges definitely and he need coaching, but i think hes a gem, ive had a good look at many of his phases of play. Hes uncontrollable at full tilt and the only answer is to foul him. If he can begin to impact games consistently in time hes going to be something very special, but at 20 i think hes doing fine and needs coaching.

Im happy enough for everyone to have their own opinion mind, im just putting my chips on this lad, i think e has exceptional talent.
Good post. If we can get 2 decent midfielders in that may help his play. Really strong fast lad he will be an asset but have we got time to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.