2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you think it will take Kean to get the 9 goals that Niasse got for us?

Which is why, if the chance arises, he should be moved on. We can’t afford to have him bumbling around like a drunken donkey for three years in the hope that one day he will suddenly click and become quality.

If he is somehow still held in high regard in Italy, then we should try and arrange a deal to get him back there. Otherwise we are gona be stuck with another Niasse at twice the price!

Remember when Iheanacho was slotting for fun in cameos at City? Used to have Silva, De Bruyne etc putting it on a plate for him.

Kinda getting the same vibe when Kean was at Juve.

Remember when Iheanacho was slotting for fun in cameos at City? Used to have Silva, De Bruyne etc putting it on a plate for him.

Kinda getting the same vibe when Kean was at Juve.

I think Carlo is purposely bringing him on in adverse circumstances, his quality is clear, but fighting, decision making, team play needs work, I think he’s purposely being brought in situations that are adverse and gritty in that British type of way. I can see him and Carlo in the video room tomorrow.

I think Carlo is purposely bringing him on in adverse circumstances, his quality is clear, but fighting, decision making, team play needs work, I think he’s purposely being brought in situations that are adverse and gritty in that British type of way. I can see him and Carlo in the video room tomorrow.

It's the 2nd time he's come on as a sub and looked absolutely on his arse tired. DCL, again, was still running the length of the field in the 90th like it was the 1st minute. That's unacceptable.

However, this is the first time where he's had a few chances in a game to show a little bit of something - pick a right pass, make the right run. He failed at all of them.

Anthony Gordon for example made a couple of simple but mature passes

It's the 2nd time he's come on as a sub and looked absolutely on his arse tired. DCL, again, was still running the length of the field in the 90th like it was the 1st minute. That's unacceptable.

However, this is the first time where he's had a few chances in a game to show a little bit of something - pick a right pass, make the right run. He failed at all of them.

Don’t agree to be honest, bags of pace, he ran the length of the pitch and almost won a penalty, I think if anything he tried to hard.

He’s not English, he’s adjusting to the variance of the game, he needs to control his agreession, but I don’t think he’s lazy, elsewhere in the world centre forwards are coached to conserve their energy.

He’s a developing player, but he’s a quality one, I can see it a mile off, the natural talent he has can’t be coached, the running around bit, controlled aggression, teamwork and decision making can be.

I think he’s quality, but I think Carlo is trying to develop the aspects I’m talking about, by bringing him on in tough circumstances!

Anthony Gordon for example made a couple of simple but mature passes

The problem is our fans are desperate for another Rooney to latch onto who'll stay loyal to the club unlike Wayne.

Look at the excuses that are made for the likes of Davies, DCL, Lookman etc. despite their limitations being obvious.

Kean is all hype and thats it - looked decent on YouTube clips surrounded by boss Juve players in a snails pace league now he's busting a gut after 5 minutes on the pitch, arsing around in our own penalty area and nearly getting sent off straight off the bat.

If Brands had any sense we would be ringing Roma or Torino and trying to cut a deal for Belotti or Schick with Kean used as a sweetener.

Don’t agree to be honest, bags of pace, he ran the length of the pitch and almost won a penalty, I think if anything he tried to hard.

He’s not English, he’s adjusting to the variance of the game, he needs to control his agreession, but I don’t think he’s lazy, elsewhere in the world centre forwards are coached to conserve their energy.

He’s a developing player, but he’s a quality one, I can see it a mile off, the natural talent he has can’t be coached, the running around bit, controlled aggression, teamwork and decision making can be.

I think he’s quality, but I think Carlo is trying to develop the aspects I’m talking about, by bringing him on in tough circumstances!

Finally someone who gets it! I’m lost with some people.

Said it loads of times now, the guys trying too hard (if that makes sense). Looks abit headless at times but we have Carlo to help him so I’m happy for him to develop

He almost lost the ball, got covered by Gomes who set him off. He then didn't know what to do.

He's not lazy, he's just not fit. Don't think he's been fit all season or at least conditioned to play at this pace cos I've never seen a player looked goosed after 15mins of football after a couple of sprints.

Can't write him off due to his age...but I've not seen a "thing" from him apart from he's quick (and not rapid) that makes you go "oh, okay,"

Heard so much about his 'talent' - but what is he supposed to be good at?

Doesn't seem to have any pace, his movement is shocking, lacks stamina, doesn't seem to be able to motivate himself, poor decision making, rash in the tackle, average in the air and seems to have a poor attitude

What is his talent?
Has anyone supplied you an answer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.