Gerrard
Dunc
Terry
Pickford
Fowler
Ronaldo
Gazza
Lampard to name a few have done worse.

Let's not fall for the slow news day and lazy journalism - it a F-UP but we have all done.

I may be more defensive because he is an Everton player but honestly he had a party with friends.

Papers are pulling him apart "flop" "big money" "50,000 a week" it's character assassination to condemn a 20 year having a party.

Sorry but it's B S but he deserves to be fined heavily.

....it’ll always be the case that there are different levels of tolerance depending on a players ability and worth to club. Kean has earned a very low tolerance level to this point.

Every time I go out for a walk I see groups of 7 or 8 lads, probably around the same age all out on bikes. They can't all be from the same household and most of them have parents in the same household who should be telling them to not go out.

While what Kean did was ridiculously stupid people shouldn't be wanting him crucified.

He's a young lad on his own in a foreign country and probably very lonely as well as frustrated that his career has stalled. He should be disciplined and fined as well as be made to make a donation to the NHS, but what he did is no worse than young lads are doing every day up and down the country.

...I’d be very surprised if some of his family are not here living with him.

Our fans: Sack Kean for breaching lockdown advice!

Also our fans: Let's sign Grealish, he only went against lock down advice because he's young. (he's older than Kean)

And my favourite.... Let's give Gibson a second chance, it's not his fault he got rat faced, and nearly killed someone.

....seem to think there was very little sympathy and lots of criticism for Gibson.

A very stupid thing to do, but then he is still a teenager and teenagers sometimes do stupid things.

He needs to be disciplined and punished by the club... and he will.

The decision about him leaving or staying at Everton will already have been made and this incident will have no bearing on that.

However, if he does want to fulfill his potential then he will have to learn discipline and concentrate on his football.

I’m gonna be consistent here - I said we should punt Niasse for what he did, and I think we should do the same with Kean

...I honestly think this is more about stupidity. Niasse is virtually gone anyway.

Indiscretions will be a factor if a new contract or bid is being considered. Players will be off-loaded if they are more trouble than their worth.

...I honestly think this is more about stupidity. Niasse is virtually gone anyway.

Indiscretions will be a factor if a new contract or bid is being considered. Players will be off-loaded if they are more trouble than their worth.
Agreed, I think it depends how Carlo looks at it too, as he’s been very vocal in saying how serious this pandemic is etc, so he might be absolutely furious about this

Agreed, I think it depends how Carlo looks at it too, as he’s been very vocal in saying how serious this pandemic is etc, so he might be absolutely furious about this

He’s also level headed and a great man manager though. He’ll be furious no doubt, but he won’t want him punted.

Let's keep things sensible. He dod something really stupid and has been publicly shamed. He'll be punished internally too. Grealish was hung out to dry b/c he loves himself and he's the subject of transfer speculation. Spurs players have been training together in a park and people have moved on.

Don't blow this out of proportion

Status
Not open for further replies.