2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. There's like 4 people in the house. I'm not sure it's really that dangerous. Maybe they tested them first. People are meeting up everywhere
The government guidelines are very clear and whether they were tested or not (I suspect they weren't) doesn't make it acceptable - not by any stretch.

Whether people are meeting up is also irrelevant because again I refer to the guidelines. The club will have been very clear about this, but he chose to ignore it.

to be fair I’ve only just seen the footage. Not good, but not as bad as I expected to be fair - every time I scroll on my snapchat or instagram I see people I know doing far worse

This player has been an idiot, or has he. It's claimed he was partying with three models, this term sounds to me like a euphemism for tarts. He is a kid, a very rich kid who believes he can afford anything he wishes making him a tosser. Those at the party should be named, they broke the curfew to travel to his house. How many on here would say no to three birds turning up like that, did the papers pay for them?
If Kean had any social responsibility he should not have accepted this arrangement however if he made the arrangement himself he still hasn't broken a curfew by leaving his home the answer has to be no. He is young bloke sowing his oats but not using his brain. The Balotelli comparison is fair and accurate hence a decent offer should be accepted. It also helps explain why Juventus sold him on with no strings attached, they were glad to get shut.
exactly

Mancini dropped him from the Italy squad because of a lack of professionalism.

Marco Silva of all managers, one of the most passive managers out there, felt forced to drop the lad from the squad for disciplinary issues. How often has an Everton player been dropped from a matchday squad because of disciplinary issues?

Since then he's filmed himself driving, and now this.

People pondered why Juve sold him, and why there wasn't significant interest elsewhere - I think we're starting to see why...

Let's be honest - no matter how much we want this lad to do well, all signs point to this lad being a prick.

That's why, IMO, Duncan Ferguson didn't have any tolerance towards him when he dragged him off at Old Trafford;

Is he worth the hassle? Ancelotti will know. If Ancelotti can't get him going, then pack his bags.

Football hipsters love the lad, but for me he's been useless on the pitch.
Wise words, again

Bit of a plank. Fine him and make the appropriate noises in public and advise Kean in the strongest way possible to publicly apologise and show contrition.

He's also a young man far from home and he needs the correct support for his needs. Footballers may well be pampered normally and if that's their normal reality, taking that away will make them act out in some cases - they are just human after all.

Having said that, I am not impressed with Niasse or Kean during Covid-19. They've dragged the good name of the club down. Not good.

The government guidelines are very clear and whether they were tested or not (I suspect they weren't) doesn't make it acceptable - not by any stretch.

Whether people are meeting up is also irrelevant because again I refer to the guidelines. The club will have been very clear about this, but he chose to ignore it.
Yeah he shouldn't have done it I agree. But it's not really a big deal

Yeah he shouldn't have done it I agree. But it's not really a big deal
If they were to needlessy pass on the corona-virus to their friends and families, which could result in COVID-19, then it is a big deal.

What is Kean gets ill? What if people were hospitalised? People died? It really worries me that people are so nonchalant about the need for social-distancing.

I don't know what he has done and I can't be bothered to look it up. I do know at some point last week here in Northern Ireland some 380 had been fined for breaching Covid 19 regulations. I haven't heard any great outcry for these people to be sacked, I am fairly confident we here in NI are not that different from English people in this respect and that you have similar numbers doing similar things given the population difference, again I am unaware of any great outcry for them to be punished over and above the fines.
Kean is a tool, I don't think anyone could make a defence for him being anything other than a tool but even he deserves equatable treatment and, for this demeanour, so does Niasse.
If we are going to get rid of them, get rid of them for the right reason.

If they were to needlessy pass on the corona-virus to their friends and families, which could result in COVID-19, then it is a big deal.

What is Kean gets ill? What if people were hospitalised? People died? It really worries me that people are so nonchalant about the need for social-distancing.
I agree with this in principle. But then I also understand 20 year old me and if I was loaded and stuck in a foreign country on my own I'd probably have taken the risk. I haven't done now because I'm older and "wiser". I'm not saying it's right but the chances of any of those things are so so slim.

He's 20 years old, lonely in a foreign country. It was a stupid thing to do but I can understand why he'd not be taking this seriously especially if he is on his own without someone to call him out and stop him being a tit. A 20 year old lad surrounded by other 20 year old lads encouraging them doesn't make the best decisions. Nevermind what would happen if one of them was loaded and bored to death.

I bet his Ma is going to rag him on the phone worse than what the club will have said to him and that's probably what the lad has been missing. I can't imagine if they were living together at the moment during this he'd be getting away with getting the lads and brasses round.

He's 20 years old, lonely in a foreign country. It was a stupid thing to do but I can understand why he'd not be taking this seriously especially if he is on his own without someone to call him out and stop him being a tit. A 20 year old lad surrounded by other 20 year old lads encouraging them doesn't make the best decisions. Nevermind what would happen if one of them was loaded and bored to death.

I bet his Ma is going to rag him on the phone worse than what the club will have said to him and that's probably what the lad has been missing. I can't imagine if they were living together at the moment during this he'd be getting away with getting the lads and brasses round.

...the situation being so bad in Italy, it won’t have gone down well over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.