2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone contacted the club about Graham Souness comments about Moise Kean today?

I think the club needs to make a stand about this and protect our player. The comments were bordering on being slanderous. Questioning a young kids character with out Foundation is reprehensible.
what was said I missed it

....accepting all the points regarding age and inexperience, I was a little disappointed in him today. I thought he might influence the game a bit more or produce a ‘wow’ moment. He looks a little way off being the immediate answer I hoped he would be, we’ll have to be patient and see if he’s the long-term answer.

Indifferent game for the young man, can see the threat and potential. Its a big ask for any young striker in that system, much of the time is spent just occupying opposition minds to create space for others...

he was dangerous at times today, did very little if nothing wrong at all. needs to get that goal, his back heel turn in the box was great even though it didn't come off. he was running into space and its a shame we didn't use it more, he is quick but some of our build up play is slow and that wasn't helping him much. he is far from the finished article yet but I see he could be really really good

Miles better than Bambi thats for sure.

As said he looks too eager to impress and probably feels the pressure to lead the line - I wish we would have signed another forward to take the load off him.

Haller, Wilson etc someone who can score goals and rotate with Moise.

Llorente would have done for year or two.

Agree he is trying to hard, a couple of times he could have easily laid it off, one in particular to Richarlison. Needs a goal to get going.

Has anyone contacted the club about Graham Souness comments about Moise Kean today?

I think the club needs to make a stand about this and protect our player. The comments were bordering on being slanderous. Questioning a young kids character with out Foundation is reprehensible.
what did he say I missed that

EDIT: Ok I just watched the clip.

Just overdoing it / overthinking it a touch. Needs the ball played in front of him.

It'll be interesting to see how he adapts to the way we have players like Richarlison and Iwobi who are happy to come inside. I think he's going have to learn how to find space when that happens and doesn't get in the way but provides more options in the final third.

He will defo work it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.